Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

curries should be not allowed to reproduce and we should actively use eugenics in society

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date
DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Goofy ass nigger
★★★★★
I’m a currycel and I despise my parents for having the audacity to reproduce. I hate the fact that I’m a manlet, ugly , thin wrist skinny fat curry because of them. Their genetics crushed all my dreams. I wanted to become a professional body builder then I realized my curry genes made me too weak. I wanted to be a swimmer/ basketball player but then I realized I’m a manlet because of my curry genes. If you’re a curry and you reproduce: you are the worst scum in the universe and should face major consequences.

You are probably a low caste Dravidian shitskin

E22EE8C2 92B8 4B5C 8BA6 EFABF0BEB8B3

We need to sterilize all ethnics and secure a future for Aryan children :feelsthink:

It never began for StreetShitterCels

Atleast you mog abos :feelshaha:

You are probably a low caste Dravidian shitskin
Don’t know my caste but all the curries I’ve met here in the west are exactly like me except they are cringe red pillers. I got a curry friend who gymmaxes but he looks ugly as hell and is still skinny fat. But he still thinks he’s gonna get a good looking foid one day JFL.

@wereq you have a new friend here

True
Hate my parents for this pointless life
I’m a skinnyfat thin wrist abdomination only good thing is I’m not a manlet

Only Stacies and Chads can be allowed to born