Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Curries raped, beheaded a mayo foid and hanged her corpse in a tree.

AnonAutist

AnonAutist

bzzzzzt
★★★★★
afhigo5fvtb51.jpg

This reminds me of the story about the two SJW Nordic foids who went camping in the wilderness of Morocco (ER's 3rd home) and were butchered on camera with machetes by a bunch of feral sand niggers.

Why do mayo foids do this dumb stuff? Don't they understand that the freedom and security they enjoy in the West is a unique, fragile and likely transitory state of affairs?

White foids going to India is like voluntary walking to the slaughter House as a cow. This is what you get for your "muh spiritual trips"

women are retarded

Akku Yadav would be proud

her depression was cured though :feelshaha: just not in the way she expected

Context? Why and how?

To cure her depression :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: The memes write themselves

Jfl went to a shithole to cure her depression :lul::lul:
Women are so fucking stupid hahahaha

Nothing a value was lost. Bonus points for it being a cumskin

She died doing what she loved.

This reminds me of the story about the two SJW Nordic foids who went camping in the wilderness of Morocco (ER's 3rd home) and were butchered on camera with machetes by a bunch of feral sand niggers.
Seeing everyone react to this was a brutal racepill. It taught me that the lives of 2 white people are worth more than billions of ethnics.

I feel like White Women are the most arrogant. “I’m beautiful and powerful so I will travel to shitholestan alone and nothing bad will happen”

they really are gods streetshitting on humanity.

With this level of toxic masculinity, you'd think we'd have sites like curried.com.

NOPE. It's ALL LOOKS.

Based af. Foids finally getting what they fucking deserve.

Why go to a place that's known for this type of treatment of foids=lv 100 attention seeking skill activated.

They made her involuntarily rope.

Only low inhibitioncels get laid

She wanted to experience the culture, and she did.

Shes not depressed anymore.

You go to india to cure your depression? That place is an hell.

nice of them to display the headless body for other currycels to see

Should have been tagged as lifefuel tbh. This is what happens when foids leave the west. Based things happen to them. :feelsPop::feelsPop:

Nothing of value was lost.

She was used to so much priviledge and protection in the west, that when she ventured out, she became a statistic to darwin.

Based streetshitters.

afhigo5fvtb51.jpg

Why do mayo foids do this dumb stuff? Don't they understand that the freedom and security they enjoy in the West is a unique, fragile and likely transitory state of affairs?

Bitch i know why you made this thread if you think this is what indians have to do for sex your sorely mistaken

afhigo5fvtb51.jpg

Wow, that's fucked up. But at least she's not depressed anymore.

Curry=Slayer
literal slayer

Bitch i know why you made this thread if you think this is what indians have to do for sex your sorely mistaken
Sounds like projection, he never said that. Doesn't matter anyways, we know you definitely aren't getting any if you are here.

story about the two SJW Nordic foids who went camping in the wilderness of Morocco (ER's 3rd home) and were butchered on camera with machetes by a bunch of feral sand niggers.
Source?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back