Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curries oh curries..

LDARBuddah

LDARBuddah

Admiral
★★★★★
Wtf is this?

Curries are truly special jfl

Curries live in another world

I am not seeing anything interesting here. A guy just offered a cookie, who does that in the west? Also the ride looks really comfortable, you can lie down and sleep. Watched till the end, I thought curries gonna start fapping just looking at those white guys. But no such thing happened.

I am not seeing anything interesting here. A guy just offered a cookie, who does that in the west? Also the ride looks really comfortable, you can lie down and sleep. Watched till the end, I thought curries gonna start fapping just looking at those white guys. But no such thing happened.
Curry detected

Curries are just about the saddest things to ever exist in this world, to be unattractive to everybody and for everybody to perceive your entire race as a joke in a type of passive-aggressive omnipresent racism is the worst punishment no man should have to live through.

fuck off you curry hating mayocel

lol he bit the cookie and then gave it to him

I didn't know what to expect, but neither did the youtuber...

"I honestly thought the journey was going to be a true nightmare. Oh boy how wrong I was. What ensued was one of the most entertaining yet comfortable bus journeys I’ve ever been on. "

its over for currytrapcels

Seats on the bottom, bunk beds on top... Curry buses are genetically superior to white buses. Free cookie for being white is a bonus... There's even a curry trap wanting to streetshit on some white dick... That's like four months worth of American kek energy but in India they can cram all that kek into one bus... They didn't even go to the back of the bus where all the cool kids are.

Seats on the bottom, bunk beds on top... Curry buses are genetically superior to white buses. Free cookie for being white is a bonus... There's even a curry trap wanting to streetshit on some white dick... That's like four months worth of American kek energy but in India they can cram all that kek into one bus... They didn't even go to the back of the bus where all the cool kids are.
Legit :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

WTF IS THIS NIGGA IM LAUGHTING MY ASS OFF HERE UHSUHSAHUSUHASUHSHUGASHGASHUSUHSUHSASUHAUHGSSUGHASGUSGUY

the white worshipping is real, even for 2 middle aged whitecels. they probably fuck hot indian girls there and thats why they stay

What was that trap selling?

lol these guys are crazy. Just watched the one where they swim to the hotel. :lul:
I wish I was low inhib. This channel makes me want to travel

Feet covered in shit at 0:23.:feelswhere: Kinda hard to avoid the many turds laid down on the street I see.

Look at that third world tier public transport :feelskek:

im surprised no currywhore was getting gangraped

Curries are just about the saddest things to ever exist in this world, to be unattractive to everybody and for everybody to perceive your entire race as a joke in a type of passive-aggressive omnipresent racism is the worst punishment no man should have to live through.
Yet we live through by coping that if we STEMmaxx or MDmaxx then we'll get to betabuxx for a Chadlite's used up second hand ugly curry roastie. No other race lives such a pathetic existence.

Yet we live through by coping that if we STEMmaxx or MDmaxx then we'll get to betabuxx for a Chadlite's used up second hand ugly curry roastie. No other race lives such a pathetic existence.
I pity your kind bruv, you should use all the intelligence you have to emigrate to a different planet tbh.

lol he bit the cookie and then gave it to him
Next thing you know there's an.outbreak of weird new disease in the west. The initial symptoms of the disease involves begging foids for something called "BOB" and "VAGENE" through online messages.

Next thing you know there's an.outbreak of weird new disease in the west. The initial symptoms of the disease involves begging foids for something called "BOB" and "VAGENE" through online messages.

on the real, its kinda low inhib as fuck. Considering most incels won't even talk to feeeamayels up in Starbucks (justifiable as you may get accused of discrimination or assault or something).

Muh thoughts: I think a lot of feeeamayles report being asked for "bob & vagine" pics because of dat attention whoring validation. Women who are actually conventionally attractive (the legit less than 5%) probably get approached or indirectly hit on every fucking day that they just dodge it with some Matrix like ju jitsu.........ugly sub8 females though??? Post about getting harrassed by someone who lives 5000 miles away whom they will never ever see for 10000 reasons.

im surprised no currywhore was getting gangraped
It was at the back of the bus which was out of the camera view and her screams were drowned out by the drum and music of those 2 voicecelsn
I pity your kind bruv, you should use all the intelligence you have to emigrate to a different planet tbh.
Yeah once we find a way to power our rockets with biofuel (our shits) we will. To the untrained western eyes the shit spread around our streets may look useless but high iq curries know they will oney day be valuable resources. That's why everyone is encouraged to defecate in the open to ensure abundance.
on the real, its kinda low inhib as fuck. Considering most incels won't even talk to feeeamayels up in Starbucks (justifiable as you may get accused of discrimination or assault or something).

Muh thoughts: I think a lot of feeeamayles report being asked for "bob & vagine" pics because of dat attention whoring validation. Women who are actually conventionally attractive (the legit less than 5%) probably get approached or indirectly hit on every fucking day that they just dodge it with some Matrix like ju jitsu.........ugly sub8 females though??? Post about getting harrassed by someone who lives 5000 miles away whom they will never ever see for 10000 reasons.
Low inhib ? Are you fucking kidding me ? The one's who ask for BOBs online are the highest inhib. They know they are beyond the western jurisdiction for the foids to do anything. Most of them use fake profile pics. And yes we are pretty low inhib as curries. Norwooding and inhib are the two things we mog cumskins and ricecelsr in. But due to our low inhib nature we also receive a lot of suifuels. Once unintentionally a white foids hands rubbed against my hairy hand. The look of surprises+disgust in her face was exceptional. She was flabbergasted at how subhuman we can be.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back