Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Curries of .is do you still believe in Hinduism ?

C

Confessor

Banned
-
Do you still believe if you do pooja for Lord Ganesha you will wealthy and IQmaxxed ? If you pray to Hanuman you will be strong ? Do you worship any Hindu Gods ? If not what exactly are your religious beliefs ?

Personally I am completely irreligious and have somewhat interest in Buddhist philosophy and thought. Hinduism never made any sense to me, not to mention Hindu Nationalist curries are trying to subvert Scientific thought and rationale in curryland.

@CopingForBrutality @Chudpreet @Trannydestroyer @wereq @JayGoptri

I am an atheist. If there is a God, he definitely hates me so I'm not worshiping him.

Do you still believe if you do pooja for Lord Ganesha you will wealthy and IQmaxxed ? If you pray to Hanuman you will be strong ? Do you worship any Hindu Gods ? If not what exactly are your religious beliefs ?

Personally I am completely irreligious and have somewhat interest in Buddhist philosophy and thought. Hinduism never made any sense to me, not to mention Hindu Nationalist curries are trying to subvert Scientific thought and rationale in curryland.

No. I am more of a post-Christian than a Hindu. It means something that takes the method of thinking from certain Christian understands, but not a supernatural type of believer and not a conventional ritual practitioners. I can practice only the mental attitude of some Christian theology. I'm not religious because we can not believe in "God" the way Trads say they do or used to. I have gone through many phases as a multicultural person. But in regards to Brahmins rituals and acting some of the part, I do the motions if I need to around family. Although most understand and excuse me if I object.

I am an atheist. If there is a God, he definitely hates me so I'm not worshiping him.
based , JFL at the retards who prays and still suffer

This. Haven’t believed in hindu dinduism since 2016

i don't believe in shit
apparently, if kiddie didler in the sky existed then he would turn the believers into very white people and give them white slaves

@Transcended Trucel @Grim_Reaper

@Transcended Trucel @Grim_Reaper
Buddhism maxxed here. Hinduism is unreifned. Many low IQ parts to it. Indian version of Greek mythology trash.

No, my ancestors converted to Islam and as a result I don’t worship cows, elephants and monkeys

Do you believe allah exists ? Are you religious ?
I am atheist in that I do not believe in god in my heart but I believe Islam is based due to its policy on foids

modicels gtfih
Modicels aren't hindus. Their religion is fearing getting cucked by Muslims. They will worship anyone who will protect them from being cucked.

they can't even read the Gita, Upanishads, Vedas much less interpret it's meanings. They don't know anything about religion.

speaking as an atheist can any religion provide evidence of god which is not manmade

For me religion is an identity. Like your race or where you are from. There is very little in religion that actually changes people, but religious people like to pretend there is.

So if I say "I'm Hindu" I'm just declaring an identity, vs someone who says "I'm Christian" or "I'm Muslim". That's all. If religion is not your occupation, it's meaningless.

I think mental benefits only from praying I am into Hindu philosophy more it makes more sense than just praying to Gods the Gods may or may not exist

Exactly. Buddhism is the most cohorent and logical faith out there.
I actually like the Buddhist Idea that Gods are just like humans in samsara and it is up to us Humans to figure out our own way out of samsara we don't need help from Gods to get out, this viewpoint puts many things into perspective

"Heads for Shiva! "

All religions are ethnic. All muslims pray to Arabs. All Christians pray to Whites. If you are curry, you are forced to defend Hinduism. Because in other people's brains, the two are the same.

No, my ancestors converted to Islam and as a result I don’t worship cows, elephants and monkeys
So you worship biraq? Mohammed's flying winged horse?

This. Haven’t believed in hindu dinduism since 2016
Sarvarkar was an atheist. You don't have to believe in it in order to realise that your success depends on it.

Yes I’m a Hindu. I will pray to god like this Oh god help me be successful in my sign holder job to bear the shift. I will say Jai Ganesh and Om Gam Gan Pate Nama. Om Namah Shivai. Hinduism is the way of life and the truth. We Hindus are gods chosen people.

Modicels aren't hindus. Their religion is fearing getting cucked by Muslims. They will worship anyone who will protect them from being cucked.

they can't even read the Gita, Upanishads, Vedas much less interpret it's meanings. They don't know anything about religion.
Only thing cucked about hindus is that they didn't massacre muslims by the millions. Not that I have anything against muslims but I am a proponent of an eye for an eyeeye after a certain point. Look where "turning the other check" got them.

yes i am and i do