Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curries might actually be the most oppressed class...

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★
This will sound like a larp but I don't care, I must make a thread about it roflmao

I just overheard my mother crying to my sister. Now, I do not know the exact details of the conversation, but from what I gather they must have been talking about dating apps. My mother is in her late 30s with 4 children, so obviously she is not going to get a Chad. She was literally crying LMFAO
I heard her talking about how offended she was that an indian guy messaged her (because she's oh sooo above him jfl, she isn't even white). Curries have the superpower of making entitled women cry. That's actually really cool

Anyway, I'm in a pretty nice mood now. That's what you get for shitting on dad you stupid woman :lul:

I thought women were incapable of having disgusting racial preferences...

This will sound like a larp but I don't care, I must make a thread about it roflmao

I just overheard my mother crying to my sister. Now, I do not know the exact details of the conversation, but from what I gather they must have been talking about dating apps. My mother is in her late 30s with 4 children, so obviously she is not going to get a Chad. She was literally crying LMFAO
I heard her talking about how offended she was that an indian guy messaged her (because she's oh sooo above him jfl, she isn't even white). Curries have the superpower of making entitled women cry. That's actually really cool

Anyway, I'm in a pretty nice mood now. That's what you get for shitting on dad you stupid woman :lul:
What race is your mother?

curry = truecel

curry = truecel
curry genetics get mogged by literal animal shit, according to the Chudur Budur scale

It must be hard to live with a family like that. also jfl at the post:feelskek:

Maybe we should start larping as currycels and messaging roasties on dating apps.I bet a few of them would rope because of this.

Maybe we should start larping as currycels and messaging roasties on dating apps.I bet a few of them would rope because of this.
That's a good idea :feelskek:

That's what I was suggesting somedays earlier bro, it would be ER without going ER :feelsclown: :feelsokman:

Cope, they already do get messaged by curries and won't even notice because their mind automatically filters them

Also on most sites you need to match first

Curry = no match
That's what I was suggesting somedays earlier bro, it would be ER without going ER :feelsclown: :feelsokman:
Gigacope

Sky is blue
Water is wet

Not that it's somehow better for a white foid to shit on a curry than for a black foid to do the same

curry foids are pure evil

even worse
It's strange because black chicks are the least desired but still demand Chad and Tyrone and insult curries and rices

It's strange because black chicks are the least desired but still demand Chad and Tyrone and insult curries and rices
true but they are the most open with their ridiculously high standards and overall are the most facially unattractive and have disgusting ghetto hood rat personalities

true but they are the most open with their ridiculously high standards and overall are the most facially unattractive and have disgusting ghetto hood rat personalities
Call themselves queens lol. But they still have hundreds of options no matter how ugly they are.

It isn't strange at all. They put down curries and rices because at least then they have someone to look down on. That is when they are not bullying Steve Urkel tier blackcels...

Jfl, I feel fory curries. As a ricecel, I can cope by thinking China will take over and give us ricecel mandated gf but curries dont even have a chance of becoming a super power, not in the next 100 years

I thought women were incapable of having disgusting racial preferences...
They surely are capable of hypocrisy just as much as any blupilled 'minority'.

* I put minority in apos because 51% isn't a minority in the mathy sense, only the 'oppression' sense...