Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Curries make the best food

bing

bing

Captain
★★★
Currently eating tandoori chicken with mango lassi

Basmati rice with tikka masala?

Curries your food is the best and healthiest hands down :feelsokman:

No rice cels do. Sushi is bomb

No rice cels do. Sushi is bomb
I’ve never had sushi

But Fujiyama is good I like the noodles with beef chicken and shrimp.

Ultimately I prefer my native burgerland food. Double bacon cheeseburger with mozzarella sticks and Reese’s ice cream on the side.

I’ve never had sushi

Ultimately I prefer my native burgerland food. Double bacon cheeseburger with mozzarella sticks and Reese’s ice cream on the side.

Whenever I eat American food I feel poisoned

I’ve never had sushi

Bro go to a high quality sushi restaurant sometime and try it.
Whenever I eat American food I feel poisoned
Heart disease is the leading cause of death in United States

I prefer sandniggers and italian food.Kebab is frickin delicious,also pizza and pasta.

Crist7.jpg
sikh-meal.jpg

That’s a school lunch, try a restaurant next time :lul:

I am part curry and I love curry food so much

I only like butter chicken with naan

North Indian curry food is best.

Bigos z kielbasa i rodzynkami0 4

I'm proud of Bigos, pickled cabbage with kiełbasa and herbs such as bayleaf, myrtle pepper.

I tasted south indian curry food too,like dosa and biryani is so delicious,I love curry food so much:feelstastyman::feelsohgod:my mouth is melting,
Biryani is North Indian and Paki and has nothing to do with south India.

South indian food is ass
Yes just like their vile appearance. The only thing I like is Dosa and Sambhar other than that every south Indian dish is awful, disgusting and egregious.

Yes just like their vile appearance. The only thing I like is Dosa and Sambhar other than that every south Indian dish is awful, disgusting and egregious.
I don't know many south undian dishes tbh,dosas were delicious tho.

Wait,Biryani is from North India?I thought otherwise
Obviously it's North Indian and Paki. It has nothing to do with madrasis.

Nobody likes their filthy food @Kabsacel is a filthy black madrasi streetshitter
Also why do north indians hate south indians,I mean south indians are fucking intelligent,they have so many scientists and high iq people,especially tamil people,I think its better to live in south india than north india.Isn't Delhi also fucking polluted?

Oh my grandfather was from hyderabad which is famous for its biryani.,
Yes it's famous there, doesn't mean it's from there. Just like chicken tikka masala is national dish of UK, doesn't mean it's british.
Also why do north indians hate south indians,I mean south indians are fucking intelligent,they have so many scientists and high iq people,especially tamil people,I think its better to live in south india than north india.Isn't Delhi also fucking polluted?
It's other way around. Madrasis hate Hindi, North Indians and often demand for separate nation. It's most curries here who hate madrasis because of their ugly appearance and awful accent(because of which every foreigner thinks we all have that accent).
There are more south Indians alone in Delhi as compared to all North Indians combined in South which is adequate enough to prove which place is better to live.
Delhi is polluted because of its neighbour's states, it's not Delhi's fault. South cities every year sink in floods and countless madrasis drown.
But in this case, we can blame the municipalities of South.

Ethnic food in general is always a favorite of mine

curry restaurant near my house makes decent lamb dishes, roughly 50% chance of diarrhea though

ironic how the best curry is made by the japanese and not curries, for which it's named after

Yes it's famous there, doesn't mean it's from there. Just like chicken tikka masala is national dish of UK, doesn't mean it's british.

It's other way around. Madrasis hate Hindi, North Indians and often demand for separate nation. It's most curries here who hate madrasis because of their ugly appearance and awful accent(because of which every foreigner thinks we all have that accent).
There are more south Indians alone in Delhi as compared to all North Indians combined in South which is adequate enough to prove which place is better to live.
Delhi is polluted because of its neighbour's states, it's not Delhi's fault. South cities every year sink in floods and countless madrasis drown.
But in this case, we can blame the municipalities of South.
Oh thanks for letting me know,my grandfather didn't talk much.

But dude isn't south india much safer?I mean less crimes,less rapes,and people over there practise female foeticide more which is why there are less women there and more inceldom?I went to Hyderabad and even stayed there and it was quite good really,the food and the people looked quite decent.Hyderabad has many muslims too.

I went to Hyderabad and even stayed there and it was quite good really,the food and the people looked quite decent.Hyderabad has many muslims too.
Yes that's why biryani is very famous over there.

Foodmaxxing is literally lifes best cope.

Indian food is not healthy and shit for the male physique.

Indian men are skinny fat, short, and malnourished from the lack of protein, vitamin b12, iron, and zinc in their vegetarian diets.