Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Curries live in the heads of so many people ded serious

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
Everone makes memes about us every one talks about us in negative terms so many heads we live in rent free

Cope! No one cares about some ugly smelly street shitting shitskinned slave class curries.
No-one cares about Incels of any race.

Cope! No one cares about some ugly smelly street shitting shitskinned slave class curries.

Cope tbh we are used as memes we live in their head rent free

Almost every race gets shat on here. Don’t take it personal

Curries are living memes by default.

Take it too the loo, Pajeet.

We don’t live in anyone’s head rent free. Blacks do. Even Arabs too. We don’t. We are ignored and dismissed.

We don’t live in anyone’s head rent free. Blacks do. Even Arabs too. We don’t. We are ignored and dismissed.

Cope everone uses india as a meme by default we live in their heads rent free

Everone makes memes about us every one talks about us in negative terms so many heads we live in rent free

Its over for curries. There are so many of us and our women are literally the ugliest of them all. And to top it all off, everyone hates us.

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Its over for curries. There are so many of us and our women are literally the ugliest of them all. And to top it all off, everyone hates us.

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

We live in their heads rent free

Being a curry must be the worst if you live in the west its kinda socially acceptable for women to say they dont think curries are attractive in the same way they say short is unattractive

I want to fuck your curry women but i can’t even get them.

Yes but they are laughing at you so it doesnt count

Its hard not to think about them when they flood the internet with their stench and give their retarded opinions on everything from their poo poo hut

Curries learning english was the worst thing to happen

Its hard not to think about them when they flood the internet with their stench and give their retarded opinions on everything from their poo poo hut

Curries learning english was the worst thing to happen
Show me bobs and vagene. Ok rape you later.

Have you tried staying in your home country? You speak hindi amongst yourselves, smell like curry and are generally autists with an aura of delusional superiority. Meanwhile your home country can't even get people to shit in toilets.
Almost every race gets to live here since 1964. Do take it personal

Have you tried staying in your home country? You speak hindi amongst yourselves, smell like curry and are generally autists with an aura of delusional superiority. Meanwhile your home country can't even get people to shit in toilets.

tfw when i have my own toilets and still cant get a cute curry foid.