Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curries in Canadistan

First Nations who can't defend their lands get invaded. Asians who can't defend their lands get invaded. Whites who can't defend their lands get invaded. It all comes around.

2DC87A26 F4BC 43EE 8E78 0E2DE04CBC4A

:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Sikh curries are God tier cringe
Sikhs are the better Punjabis. You should see Hindu poojabis, they are even more subhuman and primitive

Sikhs are the better Punjabis. You should see Hindu poojabis, they are even more subhuman and primitive
All of you curries are same to all subhumans

@Chudpreet @Grim_Reaper Is this how Poojabis behave there? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Bro you're kind is the most subhuman
Bro you're kind is the most zoophile, pedophile, autistic, tranny, faggot and race mixxing

Bro you're kind is the most zoophile,pedophile, autistic, tranny, faggot and race mixxing
Bro atleast they aren't low iq subhuman dravidians

Bro atleast they aren't low iq subhuman dravidians
Cope. Tamils and Mallus are the Highest IQ. They are the reason we reached the moon and mars. They are the Highest IQ in Asia

Absolutely fucking hilarious. Based shitskins for wreaking havoc upon the cuckold society that is the West. :feelsPop:

Which is ironic considering despite all the talk about "creepy Indians" it's niggers who are committing crimes and raping their women.
yes it's definitely true, but God forbids if they will try to say bad thing about blacks

Whenever I go to Brampton I get stares from most people because I'm not a jeet

What would happen if you said this on reddit about blacks :feelskek::feelskek:

All of you curries are same to all subhumans
Whatever go fuck dogs like all the cumskins then
He's a coping SEA monkey where all of his countries are global brothels where the men chop of their dicks so that they can get butt fucked by old white faggots:lul:. He himself got banned for posting gay shit I think.

He's a coping SEA monkey where all of his countries are global brothels where the men chop of their dicks so that they can get butt fucked by old white faggots:lul:. He himself got banned for posting gay shit I think.
You and your mother can both suck my dick

Of course it's Brampton :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited: