Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curries have their own drill now

Asians cannot invent, they can only imitate

They're gonna make it out of Chennai with this one.

I like it tbh.
Thats fine, im not saying you cant like it. I'm just pointing out how its absurdly common for asians to imitate western culture and inventions because that's the first thing that came to my mind when i saw this

Last edited:
Thats fine, im not saying you cant like it. I'm just pointing out how its absurdly common for asians to imitate western culture and inventions
Drill is nig culture

Thats fine, im not saying you cant like it. I'm just pointing out how its absurdly common for asians to imitate western culture and inventions
The west in general sets the trends for most hop hop and pop culture trends tbh.

it's New York culture, which counts as:
Nigs created it though. You’re ironically devaluing Western culture by making nig culture a part of it

Nigs created it though. You’re ironically devaluing Western culture by making nig culture a part of it
I agree, thats why i added the little edit at the end that you might not have seen where i said
I completely see the point you're trying to make though

I see what you mean. And i dont disagree. On one hand, i dont want to associate stereotypical western culture such as rome and civilization with gangsters and thugs. But on the other hand, it still technically counts as western culture because whether we like it or not, its culture that western media pushes and promotes, and therefore the whole world associates it with western culture

Either way we're just arguing over semantics and what counts as "western culture". I see both sides of the argument

Is it "true" western culture? No. Is it "western culture" in the modern sense of the word? Yes

They're trying to thug maxx

I betta not catch yo ass, Ranjeet
Cause then Imma pop you in these streets
All these jeetas want my curry cock
Cause they know I tote that curry glock
I mix cow piss with my purple drank
Can’t fuck Manjula cause her pussy stank
All my niggas some thug ass pajiggas
With they trigga fingas on the triggas

I can’t think of anything else lmao

I betta not catch yo ass, Ranjeet
Cause then Imma pop you in these streets