Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curries gang rape dog

Owari da

Owari da

Recruit
★★★★
old but gold :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

revenge against the dogpill :feelsokman:

they put their dicks up a dogs ass?

ffs thats not how you take the dogpill

I don't think they did, they mutilated it. But because it's penis was mutilated it apparently counts as rape, and that ties in with the fact that it happened in India.

Thats just plain animal abuse. They could have done that to a chad dog who fucked a white stacy instead....

They are getting vengeance for the dogpill, maybe that dog fucked their girlfriends too.

The incel revolution against all chads and dogs has started boyos

JFL at curries kek.

They have just successfully eliminated one of their major street-shitting contenders. Kudos to them. Keep up the spirit my curry bros.

Fetish or desperation? Whatcha boyos think?

M E I N G O T T
:feelsohgod:
poor doggo :cryfeels:

A sign that The curries are Gods chosen people :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

That's the closest contact a currycel would have to a white foid. The left over skin cell from a white foids roasties vagina mere mms away from the currycels dick and obstructed by the dogs anadl and genital wall.
They are getting vengeance for the dogpill, maybe that dog fucked their girlfriends too.
So you think the currycels had white girlfriend ?

"Super power by 2030"

At least they are no longer incel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back