Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Curries, don't look at this if you're suicidal.

how does he look I need to know

That was brutal as fuck

@mods pin this

Only scrolled through about 6 convos, how does this relate exclusively to curries? Was it all photos of the same curry? was it you?

This wasn’t me, just saw it while scrolling r/shortcels and thought it was one of the most brutal blackpills.
“3/10 but 1/10 because you’re indian”
:feelsree:

Half of them were fake

It's almost like looks can severely damage an individual's life. It's not like he was only going for stacies, because most stacies wouldn't even converse with a currycel. The foids probably range from his looksmatch to low tier becky.

"sorry you cant experience that" are they really sorry. Women get to have fun while most guys suffer in their 20s but they still find things to bitch about

Man, I really feel for the curries. They're in the worst position in America dating-wise. Life's such a fucking bitch

I'm not Indian and I'm already suicidal. What kind of apps are these, please list it

This should be tagged as ragefuel if it's authentic responses. Jfl at women openly admitting they don't date brown people. Is that going to make it on IT? I'd like to see them respond.

Also, I have to see this guy to know just how over it is. I hope he doesn't mog me.

Just dont be curry bro

Atomic curry pill

Repost from 2018 but still gold.

Lmao op banned

Kudos for their honesty. Bookmarking it for suifuel.

Brutal admissions. Yeah a few seemed fake because the girl admitted girls see 7s as average. No woman is that aware.