Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curries complain about online hate in canada

Most people shitting on curries are themselves (Pakis thinking they're completely different from Indians).

Most people shitting on curries are themselves (Pakis thinking they're completely different from Indians).
You didn't respond to my tag

This maybe used to be the case but it really isn’t anymore. Curry hate has gone mainstream on the internet since at least late 2023, I’ve even seen bio pronoun soys roast curries and make comments about how they’re not human. This isn’t just because of the situation in Canada, the UK, and similar countries, but also due to videos of curry street food preparation, curries bathing in cow shit, etc. going viral on normie social media. Pretty much everyone knows about the street shitting phenomenon at this point too

curries in canada are so fucken cancer lmao theyre very entitled, and will discriminate you (literally check job hirings and housing)

You know its bad when even soydit becomes right wing because of you

I hate curries so much. They are lazy asf, entitled and stink. Just seeing a curry fills me with rage. I live in canada btw. I am speaking about gta v

Leave if it’s so bad!