Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curries can't literally catch a break

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-

Screenshot:

s7T0dWc.png

Update: it turns out that the """mother""" even does not bother to feed her kid, the teacher has to feed the student before the lesson. Most probably the mother has more important things to do, like finding chad's cock over tinder.

2BU6XVv.jpg

Brutal, curries seem to be at the bottom of the hierarchy on every social situation, so unfair :feelsrope:

do curries really smell like curry? Ive never met one

Yes but not all. Literal curry smells delicious, not so much after mixed with sweat on a perspiring body.

Ethnics smelling bad is literally just a cope for foids who don't want to admit they don't like the way ethnics look. That's the excuse they always give. I've never noticed any particular odor from any particular race myself.

I dunno. It's a toss between ricecel and currycel for worst class to be born into

Ethnics smelling bad is literally just a cope for foids who don't want to admit they don't like the way ethnics look. That's the excuse they always give. I've never noticed any particular odor from any particular race myself.

Exactly this. If you feed a white 9/10 blode chad curry food for five years 3 times a day, no one will notice any BO.

I admire curries ability to cope. The whole “bobs and vagene” thing along with all the other crazy shit they do

What a fucking bitch.

No, Curries are not called Curries for no reason. Curry is extremely strong smelling and stains shit easily due to the turmeric. Every curry I know smelled like curry, because their house smelled like it. The only ones that didn’t were westernized and ate a more standard American diet.

I love curry, I eat it about 2 times a week and my parents always comment that I and my clothes smell after because they hate the smell and taste of curry to the point of disgust.

What a fucking bitch.

No, Curries are not called Curries for no reason. Curry is extremely strong smelling and stains shit easily due to the turmeric. Every curry I know smelled like curry, because their house smelled like it. The only ones that didn’t were westernized and ate a more standard American diet.

I love curry, I eat it about 2 times a week and my parents always comment that I and my clothes smell after because they hate the smell and taste of curry to the point of disgust.
Well that's their own damn fault for being sloppy eaters, apparently. The smell is not inherent to their being I'm saying.

That lady sounds like a miserable bitch

But

Curry does fucking stink

Also

Shitting on the street doesn’t help with the smell either
:feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek:

Well that's their own damn fault for being sloppy eaters, apparently. The smell is not inherent to their being I'm saying.
They literally have companies selling products to remove curry smell from apartments, lmfao.

At least you get to be a superpower in a couple days.

Have been to India, as well as curry neighbourhoods in various countries.
The neighborhood smell like curry, but also if u eat curry everyday it's normal you will smell like it.

Were you ever picked on for this curry smell stereotype by people, @chudur-budur?

But he does brutalize her with his words, so it's all good, man.

I absolutely love a spicy vindaloo, not sure why people are so offended but it does smell quite strongly compared to normal white people food.

Curry whore should not be feeding him.

I hate how women are so passive aggressive
bitch, just find a new tutor and fuck off

Superpower in 2 days btw

This thread makes me hungry for curry

I hate women.

It's funny how curry has such a strong smell.

Meanwhile I eat Mexican stuff like tacos with the strongest crap you can think of and yet no lasting smell.

Africans and Indians smell the worst. I sometimes can't breath around them, no word of a lie.

How you smell has to do with your diet.

I swear it's 50/50. Some are fine. Some of them really do smell like or curry or just smell bad period. The memes are somewhat true.

It's funny how curry has such a strong smell.

Meanwhile I eat Mexican stuff like tacos with the strongest crap you can think of and yet no lasting smell.
Tacos and shit aren't full of sulphites. Curries smell like shit due to the sulphites from garlic and onion. Look at Kashmiris or Indonesian cels, they eat Hella spices but don't smell like curries, except for if their clothes are dirty

Ethnics always interpret anything said about them as “rAcIst”

Africans and Indians smell the worst. I sometimes can't breath around them, no word of a lie.

Also some Asians the ones that are straight off the boat. They always have a strong garlic smell close to shit smell.

Exactly this. If you feed a white 9/10 blode chad curry food for five years 3 times a day, no one will notice any BO.
brutal. we will always been seen as trash regardless of status due to purely looks

How you smell has to do with your diet.
some races have more body odor. Koreans apparently have almost none

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back