Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Curries can't handle getting mogged by white people

KillNiggers

KillNiggers

Fuck being positive
★★★★★
I ordered some food to my house the othER day and once I opened my door I was greeted by this curry manlet who was my height (5'6). He was super shy, like he was already defeated in life. Mind you all the previous food delivery guys mogged me in height, even the foid who was delivering my meals heightmogged me to oblivion. But this only pajeet who was a manlet seemed like he didn't even want to work this job. He was behaving like a typical autist. Probably felt like shit and knew that he was an incel but just didn't know the right words to express his feeling. Imagine getting mogged this much everyday. Thank god I am not a wagie or else I would be just like him.

This made me realize that curry existence might be even more brutal than I thought.

Don’t order any drinks if you’re having curry drivers deliver it to you. They’re probably taking little sips on their way to your home, who knows what diseases you could get

Don’t order any drinks if you’re having curry drivers deliver it to you. They’re probably taking little sips on their way to your home, who knows what diseases you could get
I don't get to choose. Sometimes it's white people, sometimes it's curries. Most of the time it's whites.
Which country?
EE. I can tell you in DMs if you want but it's not necessary.

Pretty much, don't eat at curry restaurants too. Since I live here I don't eat out at all
There are curries in EE?

I don't get to choose. Sometimes it's white people, sometimes it's curries. Most of the time it's whites.

It’s primarily curries and spics that deliver doordash etc. here which is why I’d never get a drink delivered by them. I don’t want HIV. Frankly I wouldn’t even trust it if it was whites delivering it considering how many white Americans are negrified drug addicts nowadays

I don’t want HIV
You could only get HIV if you sucked their dick and not if you sucked on straws :feelswhat: Also curries are all incel without any sexual contact so no risk of STDs tbh

It’s primarily curries and spics that deliver doordash etc. here which is why I’d never get a drink delivered by them. I don’t want HIV. Frankly I wouldn’t even trust it if it was whites delivering it considering how many white Americans are negrified drug addicts nowadays
My food has been fine. Nobody ate or drank so far. I would've noticed it by now.