Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Curries can't be incels.

• Thread starter Monk of Failure
  • Start date
M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
As we all know, curries have a big cope, that is, arranged marriage that can get them pussy but interestingly, in curryland, a guy can be forced to marry an unknown girl he never met by the girl's parent at gunpoint. This is called forced groom marriage in which a curry is abducted and then married off to an unkown girl. It's now evident curries can never be incels because either their marriage will be arranged or they will be forced to marry someone. In any case, a curry gets pussy. So, curries can never be incels.

Last edited:
yes bro curries are all slayers tbh idk y theyre allowed on here

If curry gets pussy he doesnt like at all - still incel, just forced into something nasty

Yeah man that short balding indian janitor is fucking all the saudi pussies leave some for ys arabcels

They can only be truecels :feelsgah: :feelskek:

You can tell how disappointed curryfoid is that she didn’t get chad

Most curries get pussy except for deformed ones.

Curries in he west are scammed by their parents.

Everyone here always goes JBW and stuff but if he is the guy in the thumbnail he mogs me to Alpha Centauri and back.

yes bro curries are all slayers tbh idk y theyre allowed on here
You will never or barely see 40 plus aged curry with no wife unless he lives in the west and wants only white pussy. Curry and incel are oxymoron, tbh.

Last edited:
But don't saudis look down upon curries after all majority of curries are slave labourers in KSA?

True.
Yeah curries are looked down like other countries

Not Curries in the west. Plus she’ll certainly cheat on her

high iq, based and currypilled.

Yeah curries are looked down like other countries
I have seen some saudis who look clearly curries, JFL. How much do those curry looking Saudis account for the population of Saudi Arabia?

I have seen some saudis who look clearly curries, JFL. How much do those curry looking Saudis account for the population of Saudi Arabia?
A huge percent.

curries have a much better system

too bad the west fell for the "true love" meme

A huge percent.
As if being an arab wasn't enough, Saudis also got curry looks too. They are the worst off.
curries have a much better system

too bad the west fell for the "true love" meme
True love is a crap. Arranged marriages must be enforced in the west.

The currypill is a spicy 1 to swallow

As if being an arab wasn't enough, Saudis also got curry looks too. They are the worst off.
Shariah law is what protected saudis for a long time and now it is taking apart

Shariah law is what protected saudis for a long time and now it is taking apart
Prince Salmaan is gradually introducing cuckoldry in KSA. Unfortunately, more bad days await Saudis.
W
Everyone here always goes JBW and stuff but if he is the guy in the thumbnail he mogs me to Alpha Centauri and back.
What's your ethnicity?

Screenshot 20190809 111631

Very low iq post many curries r now living in urban areas where these type of traditions and values don't exist any more
Also the Indian legal system massively favours women over men so at best

curry will get a boring missionary position sex per week with a below average girl whom he is not even attracted to and she is not attracted to him
Also the frequency of sex in their marriage will decrease as they kids and the women become fat so in just 10 year the curry Male will live a sexless loveless marriage
All this on top of bring in a polluted shit hole like India wow currys r so lucky right

Very low iq post many curries r now living in urban areas where these type of traditions and values don't exist any more

curry will get a boring missionary position sex per week with a below average girl whom he is not even attracted to and she is not attracted to him
Also the frequency of sex in their marriage will decrease as they kids and the women become fat so in just 10 year the curry Male will live a sexless loveless marriage
All this on top of bring in a polluted shit hole like India wow currys r so lucky right
Whitecels want to feel ebtter

At least, you're getting pussy anyway not dying as old virgin man who never even got a kiss in his life.

Last edited:
with a below average girl
I thought you curries prided yourselves as the ultimate truecels and even your nickname is Currycel abomination, so what's wrong with having a below average girl?

I thought you curries prided yourselves as the ultimate truecels and even your nickname is Currycel abomination, so what's wrong with having a below average girl?
Pussy is pussy be it of above average looking or below average for incels. I don't get it why curries don't like it. Many of us will die seeing pussies only on internet while they will slay.

Nothing its just that I can't be SEXUALLY attracted to a ugly girl just cuzz I m also ugly
Pussy is pussy be it of above average looking or below average for incels. I don't get it why curries don't like it. Many of us will die seeing pussies only on internet while they will slay.
Very regressive way thinking bro
inceldom is not just about getting pussys
And I bet u haven't seen how disgusting a curry pussy looks like

Last edited:
Nothing its just that I can't be SEXUALLY attracted to a ugly girl just cuzz I m also ugly
Below average doesn't mean deformed or landwhale, not sure why you wouldn't want that as an incel.

However I do think that among all incels
Indian men with good family ties to their homeland can get a wife and start a family and don't have to settle for a land whale with 2 black kids or something

The curry race probably has the lowest ratio of incels. It's only in the west that they suffer if they can't get an arranged marriage. Even then, if they have a job they can just go back home after a while, be rich in their country and get their designated hole.

This is cope right here. Since when does pajeet slay