Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Curries Can Never Win: Why Are Brown Men So Infatuated With White Women Onscreen?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Pedowood jews show black men with white women onscreen, no one complains and celebrates that (((diversity))) while when curries are shown, the media treats us with scorn for not knowing our place. :blackpill:
@Transcended Trucel

I don’t know nigga, all I know is that it’s over for many men and once our copes run out we are fucked :feelsrope::cryfeels:

Indians are seen as worse than African American and Negroes. At least they're able to have good bone structure and muscle mass, while Indians are just black, short, and scrawny. I see many black guys who are shorter than me yet have a wider frame.

Indians, unlike every other ethnic race, have zero redeeming traits.

Imagine if the title was "Why Are Asian Women So Infatuated With White Men?"

Also lol at the fact that a curry wrote this article
Pedowood jews show black men with white women onscreen, no one complains and celebrates that (((diversity))) while when curries are shown, the media treats us with scorn for not knowing our place. :blackpill:
@Transcended Trucel

JBC confirmed? :whatfeels:

Last edited:
I don’t know nigga, all I know is that it’s over for many men and once our copes run out we are fucked :feelsrope::cryfeels:
tbh I would ascend so easily if I was to live in india. :feelsseriously: They're obsessed with white/pink skin so they'd love me, and being 5'8 would make me taller than the average indian male

tbh I would ascend so easily if I was to live in india. :feelsseriously: They're obsessed with white/pink skin so they'd love me, and being 5'8 would make me taller than the average indian male
I wouldn’t ascend anywhere even if I were a rat trying to find a rat girl I’d still be a ratcel

The Jews can give orders for women of all races to like Curry males and the women have to follow it. The women are just complaining at first.

we are most hated race probably why
foids see us as tech support and nothing more. Blacks have BBC sports halo. Asians anime kpop halo. Sands terrorism halo. Curries have worst reputation

The Jews can give orders for women of all races to like Curry males and the women have to follow it. The women are just complaining at first.
Lol the media doessnt push for Indian and Asian men with white some for a good reason:feelsugh:

no not even the Jews can brainwash foids to like curry men. It is an impossible task.

jews like to roast curry the most

I am attracted to white women because I grew up in the Midwest United States, where everyone is of Germanic descent

im sure if I lived in some shithole like India or Haiti i would find girls with that pheno attractive :feelswhat:

The biggest clothing, fashion and perfume brands don't advertise and brand themselves to India. Theoretically India's massive population and their adoration and adoption for western culture would make them a massive consumer target. But their image and aesthetic will be ruined with thousands of pajeets/pajeetas interacting on their social media pages.

We can never win.
no not even the Jews can brainwash foids to like curry men. It is an impossible task.
:blackpill:
Not even the unicorns go for us, just whites and asians.

even many prostitutes refuse to see curries

Too bad for the cumskin right wingers then. More and more and more and more IT Curry men will come to the USA in coming decades and then become the new jews after controlling IT :smonk:Dunkin Donuts 7/11 and Google

Pakistan Zindabad will take over UK and US by 2047:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Nigga why do you care its about actual human brown men aka Pakistanis not u bangloo ass 4 foot cartoons