Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curries are thirsty af

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
117715393_145448620526376_516993193737076688_o.jpg

Cant blame them, can you? Extremely skewed gender ratio and the most incel race of men on this planet. Curry men probably have the least amount of sex compared to any other race.

Not a news. Bobs and vegena.

He probably bought into the bluepilled personality lie and thinks he has a chance with all foids.

That's not specific to curries. Every simp of every race acts like this.

The one blessing currycels have is their natural bluepilledness/lack of sentience. That's why being a blackpilled one is so fucking brutal, they truly do have my respect.

I saw a youtube comment the other day which said that currycels were the proof that "confidence matters" is utter bullshit, as basically all of them are extremely forward/unafraid to approach but it gets them absolutely nowhere. Hit the nail right on the head.

curries seem to be the cringiest and most desperate of all races. Curryceldom must be brutal af

curries are the biggest simps in the history of simpry. Makes my blood boil. They are raised to be literal bluepilled betacucks with zero self respect. The role of the slave comes naturally to them.
The one blessing currycels have is their natural bluepilledness/lack of sentience. That's why being a blackpilled one is so fucking brutal, they truly do have my respect.

I saw a youtube comment the other day which said that currycels were the proof that "confidence matters" is utter bullshit, as basically all of them are extremely forward/unafraid to approach but it gets them absolutely nowhere. Hit the nail right on the head.
You don't get it. He is not approaching. He is simping. He has taken the role of the slave to Stacey foid without expecting any sex or relationship in return.

Last edited:
curries are the biggest simps in the history of simpry. Makes my blood boil. They are raised to be literal bluepilled betacucks with zero self respect. The role of the slave comes naturally to them.

They are brainwashed by the gynocentric soyciety to worship foids. And yet, the media only portrays curry men as rapists. The millions of simps wageslaving in horrible shithole conditions to provide for their family are conveniently ignored by the media.

just be Indian bro

Cant blame them, can you? Extremely skewed gender ratio and the most incel race of men on this planet. Curry men probably have the least amount of sex compared to any other race.
Thats correct. That gender ratio skew was a result of this:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_infanticide_in_India

I believe this same thing happened in China as well. Resulting in their own gender imbalance.

Thats why i keep saying how nature has a way to balancing itself. People back then thought that they were being smart by killing off females and birthing more men. Instead, they fucked over the next generation of men harder than one can imagine. Now so many incels will be created and wiped out because they will be unable to find a mate. This will go on for many generations until it balances itself out.

Russia and CIS countries have the opposite where there are more women than men. I think its the same for arab countries and africa but not by much IIRC.

But these days less women want to find a mate of their own league or even settle down. They just wants chad seed and become a single mother than go for their own looksmatch or go below their looksmatch (Something alot of men do commonly). So it is over anyways. The most ugliest women still have a higher chance to reproduce than a less than average man in my opinion.

Contradicting yourself much? On hand you guys claim that curries are creepy, are rapists, are misogynist af and on the other you think they are biggest simps. How can they be both? You can't just change the stereotypes about a particular race to fit your narrative.

On hand you guys claim that curries are creepy, are rapists, are misogynist af and on the other you think they are biggest simps.
I don't believe any of that about curries

Its always hilarious seeing the vocabulary they use to approach, its brutally over for all currycels.

what's with them referring to every foid as 'madame', ngl boujee as fuck

Curry me, madam, bobs, good bobs, pic plzz:feelsrope::feelsrope:It's OVER. I feel like a noose is tightening around my neck!!

They are brainwashed by the gynocentric soyciety to worship foids. And yet, the media only portrays curry men as rapists. The millions of simps wageslaving in horrible shithole conditions to provide for their family are conveniently ignored by the media.
The media is one of the biggest enemies of incels tbh

it's too unfortunate @wereqryan that our race is so bluepilled and pathetic trash

Sure but if a whitecel said that he'd be a pathetic Soy Simp, right?

Bob and vagene zero inhibition machines.

When will they learn

Madam i'm watching in your eyes they have desert ocean.......so beautiful you are

Lol s**t skin's White's are obsessed with curries....they live in all of yours heads....24*7 rent free.

Lol s**t skin's White's are obsessed with curries....they live in all of yours heads....24*7 rent free.
All you have to do as a curry male is exist and you automatically live rent free in a lot of people's heads tbh

Curries are the most low inhib people to exist

Curries singlehandedly blow the “just be confident” saying out the window.
No race acts more low inhib than them yet they still have record low success with women

How is thirsty a bad thing? They want sex. I don’t understand the hilarious joke.