Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Curries are the richest ethnic group in the US

Meus

Meus

Banned
-

And it's not even close.

Thoughts?

Are Curries the most alpha race of all? :chad:

Last edited:
@BummerDrummer explain this shit

I am Bangladeshi: so I don’t have the money of Indians while looking like a curry. :feelsbadman:
162B1F55 274B 409A 9FA8 83B9FFF868E2

Last edited:
lifefuel for curries like @kanyepilled

This is you, richfag.
View attachment 553410
Only Hindu curries are rich. muzzie ones like me and @Zer0/∞ are poor or middle class. The richest curries I have known were either Hindu or Sikh. I am middle class after decades of grinding. Most American Hindu curries have been rich from birth with high class ancestry unlike poorfags like me :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:.

JBC proven once again.

They have all the traits that “should” lead to dating success such as ambition and high work ethic but they still have no chance

@BummerDrummer explain this shit
only the top of the indian caste can and will move (all indians want to) to the US, and what would be top caste members in india transfer to somewhat above average earning people

Indians are a very business oriented peoples

Lol even Pakistanis getting in it now:feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic:

household income?
How much do indian americans who are single make though?

rich paki confirmed. still over

Wow just learned that Hmong people exist.:feelsjuice: Anyways a lot of Indians that come here are at the top of their class which means they’ll take top positions, thus earning more.

Wow just learned that Hmong people exist.:feelsjuice: Anyways a lot of Indians that come here are at the top of their class which means they’ll take top positions, thus earning more.
We are in a close seocnd though

We have an average IQ of 80.
Brahmin Indians have an average IQ of 120. JFL, but they are all Hindu.

The British Chancellor of the Exchequer (Rishi Sunak) is a Brahmin, Kamala Harris' mother is a Brahmin. Almost all the elite Indians in America/Europe are Brahmin or part Brahmin. :feelshehe:

Brahmin Indians have an average IQ of 120. JFL, but they are all Hindu.

The British Chancellor of the Exchequer (Rishi Sunak) is a Brahmin, Kamala Harris' mother is a Brahmin. Almost all the elite Indians in America/Europe are Brahmin or part Brahmin. :feelshehe:
They mog me hard. My shitty bloodline is muzzie peasants :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

good cope ngl

I am not even sure why some think that Bangladeshis are poorer than Indians

I have uncles in Jew York and Texas who are quite rich

@Zer0/∞ @Transcended Trucel

good cope ngl

USA curries have south Indians richest due to tech, than the rest of the curries. You'll almost never see any low wage curry be south Indian. Pakistani and Bengali curries don't tech Maxx as much so they are lower paid on average.
785B38AA 754B 4BD3 8D33 88434BF8D60D

good cope ngl

USA curries have south Indians richest due to tech, than the rest of the curries. You'll almost never see any low wage curry be south Indian. Pakistani and Bengali curries don't tech Maxx as much so they are lower paid on average.
View attachment 570675

We are poorer, especially in my city: 2x the poverty rate of Blacks and Hispanics!

Last edited:
Atleast Pakistanis are Dunkin Donuts and Taximaxxing though:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Atleast Pakistanis are Dunkin Donuts and Taximaxxing though:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Cope Paki, we own most or large number of the “Indian” restaurants and Taxis in NYC: Pakistanis have done zero to the reputation of curries other than giving refuge to Bin Laden and being low iq muzzie terrorists. :lul:

Massive cope. Average Non foreign born Pakistani is a religious lazy inbred dumbfuck. Entire country is a shithole with Military holding too much sway and people retarded.
Cope Paki, we own most or large number of the “Indian” restaurants and Taxis in NYC: Pakistanis have done zero to the reputation of curries other than giving refuge to Bin Laden and being low iq muzzie terrorists. :lul:
Indeed fuck pakis, they ruined our curry rep more so than anyone else. Fuckers simp for gulf sandniggers and Turks too much. Pathetic cuckolds
I can name far more Bengali stores than Paki ones on my hand

Massive cope. Average Non foreign born Pakistani is a religious lazy inbred dumbfuck. Entire country is a shithole with Military holding too much sway and people retarded.

Indeed fuck pakis, they ruined our curry rep more so than anyone else. Fuckers simp for gulf sandniggers and Turks too much. Pathetic cuckolds
I can name far more Bengali stores than Paki ones on my hand
Being a store owner=prestige:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
mowsli mongers wallin out rn. Pakistan is based because it is a religious lazy inbred country.
No incels:feelsUgh:

Also never seen a Pakistani simp for fukin bombed countries:feelskek: keep coping tho 4' 11'' Bengalis. With the Taliban we will fuck over Afghans and India and rule South Asia like we did with our Indus River Valley ancestors and Mughals:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:
Bengalis should be worshipping Pakistanis for freeing them from their Indian masters:feelzez: sure sure a lil genocide happened but we're cool now right?:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:cuckgali's got no choice either way
Bengalis are the most subhuman of the subcontinent
right near Bihari levels:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelsLSD:
Also celebrity Wise
Pakistanis are owning yall
Boxing-Amir Khan
Singing-Zayn Malik
Acting-Kumail Nanjiani AND RIZ AHMED
WRAP IT UPPPP
RIPPERONI
Not one Bengali:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
Being a store owner=prestige:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
mowsli mongers wallin out rn. Pakistan is based because it is a religious lazy inbred country.
No incels:feelsUgh:

Also never seen a Pakistani simp for fukin bombed countries:feelskek: keep coping tho 4' 11'' Bengalis. With the Taliban we will fuck over Afghans and India and rule South Asia like we did with our Indus River Valley ancestors and Mughals:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:
Bengalis should be worshipping Pakistanis for freeing them from their Indian masters:feelzez: sure sure a lil genocide happened but we're cool now right?:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:cuckgali's got no choice either way
Bengalis are the most subhuman of the subcontinent
right near Bihari levels:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelsLSD:
Also celebrity Wise
Pakistanis are owning yall
Boxing-Amir Khan
Singing-Zayn Malik
Acting-Kumail Nanjiani AND RIZ AHMED
WRAP IT UPPPP
RIPPERONI
Not one Bengali:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
$$$ is what counts and in that sense Pakistanis are complete shit compared to India and Bangladesh. Muh celebrities, muh military is cope.

$$$ is what counts and in that sense Pakistanis are complete shit compared to India and Bangladesh. Muh celebrities, muh military is cope.
says the nigga on a incel forum:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
fact: India is Incel the country
another fact: Too many indians try to larp as Pakistanis cuzz theyre ashamed of being streetshitters in the US:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Final facts:
MUH GDP:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: India still lacks toilet cuz religion
Pakistan side of Punjab Pimpslapped Alexander the Great
Hinduism was created by Pakistani peoples indus River ancestors as was Sikhism.
Final facts Pakistani guys N GYALS are taller n sexier than smol ass pajeet banglus n biharis
RIP BOZO:ahegao:
LITERALLY ALL MY ADULT COUSINS ARE 5'9+:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:
Male PAK AVERAGE: :feelzez:167.33
Male IND AVERAGE::feelsohh:166.50
Male BAN AVERAGE::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:165.08

Last edited:
Also we kicked Indias ASS in the ICC World Cup 2020
While 4 Foot banglu team had 0 W's:hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax:
Also we genocided yall Bengalis that u had to team up with Indians just to stop it:feelsstudy::feelsstudy::feelsstudy::feelsstudy::feelsstudy::feelsstudy::feelsstudy::feelsstudy::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
Pakistan stands for racial purity, sorry no banglus can be Paki. :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

Last edited: