Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Curries are the only race where confidence is a turn off

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
And it's not like humility or a lack of confidece will make curries any more attractive. But I cant think of any other race that can be confident and NOT get away with it. A curry that is confident is always seen as a pushy rapey greedy guy. They can't be seen as confident in a natural way it's always an overcompensation.

When white guys and black guys are confident, even if they are ugly that's a cool thing. Only changs can be confident, and ugly chink being confident is almost as bad as a curry being confident. But even high tier Chadpreets can't get away with being confident unless they are just straight up white looking

There's an entire industrial complex of post wall whores decrying the confidence of "mediocre white men" (i.e. people who keep the society running). Curries aren't on the radar for most people, so it's not surprising that they have no equivalent of this nauseating anti-White blood libel.

An indian man with confidence, according to the female gaze:

23484961-chihuahua-puppy-portrait-with-big-eyes-isolated-on-white-background.jpg

Ugly and confident = turn off, he's creepy

My manifesto:
And it's not like humility or a lack of confidece will make curries any more attractive. But I cant think of any other race that can be confident and NOT get away with it. A curry that is confident is always seen as a pushy rapey greedy guy. They can't be seen as confident in a natural way it's always an overcompensation.

When white guys and black guys are confident, even if they are ugly that's a cool thing. Only changs can be confident, and ugly chink being confident is almost as bad as a curry being confident. But even high tier Chadpreets can't get away with being confident unless they are just straight up white looking

Someone posted a tiktok video by blonde cunt on r/racetranstion where a pajeet would give flowers to her whenever she came to the gas-station and she would reject him everytime but this dumb curry would never stop doing that.

She and her whore friend would laugh at that poor guy and everyone in the comment section was brutally roasting him.

It doesn't matter what your race is, if you're confident it's a turnoff. It just turns out most curries are ugly. If you're a chadpreet I'm sure your confidence is welcomed.

White - confident = normies
Black - confident = thugmaxx
Curry - confident = rapist
ovER