Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media curries are the most hilarious and funny race

i read it as

cunnies are the most hilarious and funny race​

That's because the indian race was made by the jooze to be their slaves and jesters, but the jooze messed up so now they're rehabilitating into normal society.

@anandkonda are these the high-IQ Tamils you claim to see. Btw what happened to this guy?
That guy is a Telugu Brahmin actually. Just like Mr. Konda himself

I always imagined them as these little rascal cartoon characters that are always up to no good like stealing stuff or trying to get bobs and vegana

that nri faggot must be killed and disposed unironically
That's because the indian race was made by the jooze to be their slaves and jesters, but the jooze messed up so now they're rehabilitating into normal society.
curries are older than da jooz lmao

I always feel i am pretty unfunny but thanks for cheering me up

@anandkonda are these the high-IQ Tamils you claim to see. Btw what happened to this guy?
Second time this happened :forcedsmile: like when you mistakened Tamil Nadu CM to be Tamil. Tamils CAN'T be ugly. CAN'T. Most of the ugly Tamils are just probably larping Telugus, like 20% of Chennai is of Telugu migrants
How curryceldom breaks a pajigga
He's 5'10. Has a decent face. MTN easily could get laid. WTF happened to him?? :lul:. He seemed to have shitty parents

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/goatavaneesh/comments/1ef2k4b/indian_mentality_in_a_nutshell/

I stumbled upon this subreddit and I found something very unsettling:worryfeels:.
What?