Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curries are stealing jobs from cumskins in cuckada

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240608 095208 Reddit

It’s over for Canada what happened to Brampton will happen to the rest of Canada or should I say Caindia

It’s over for Canada what happened to Brampton will happen to the rest of Canada or should I say Caindia
You can call canada a curryckada

Well what do you know, they actually did take our jobs. :feelsjuice:

Ah, but ofc myself & others here are just "coping stormfronters" for just wanting to be able to manage financially.

Curries are outjewing jews in Canada. It's honestly quite impressive.

Well what do you know, they actually did take our jobs. :feelsjuice:

Ah, but ofc myself & others here are just "coping stormfronters" for just wanting to be able to manage financially.
It’s mostly Indians they are literally taking everything my cousin went to Brampton and he said he didn’t even feel like he was in Canada immigration needs to be checked

it’s ok for illegal immigrations to come and I don’t wanna sound racist but there needs to be a line drone

Curries are the new kikes

Trudeau wants to promote BCC big curry cock, @PLA1092 will have a harem of snow bunny stacies
Trudeau's legacy will be annexing Canada to India

just smear some shit on your skin, but currypaste below your arms and wear a towel on your hand and LARP as a punjabi rashej

yeah bro- they made him request a ban for whenever he's working, which is basically 24/7 under Crapitalism.
No fucking way. Are you being serious right now, brother?