Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curries are stealing chink ricewhores from chink ricecels

Just Be Curry strikes again :blackpill::feelswhat:

just have Caucasoid bone structure, a dick bigger than 5 inches and you will definitely get a chink girl. no one want mongoloid males with bug eyes and 2 inches penises.

We need race segregation

Subhuman wars jfl

Race wars dropping soon

Just be caucasoid strikes again

We need race segregation
Chinks need to go extinct tbh if they're such genetic trash that even indian men are cucking them

Tbh I've said this before, but asian men should make themselves useful and go fuck black women. At least then they can give them lighter kids with higher iq and better hair. Because God knows no other race of females really benefits from chink genetics

Lmfao where is this energy when it's white guys?

Old vid but the dude is half filipino on the mom's side too. Very, very strange situation altogether. Also yeah has he said the same to white dudes fucking gook foids or does he praise them?

Last edited:
I wanna gookwhore on my dick right now :feelshmm:

Chinks need to go extinct tbh if they're such genetic trash that even indian men are cucking them

Tbh I've said this before, but asian men should make themselves useful and go fuck black women. At least then they can give them lighter kids with higher iq and better hair. Because God knows no other race of females really benefits from chink genetics

Harsh truth at this rate tbh

Being cucked by Indians is just embarrassing

Harsh truth at this rate tbh

Being cucked by Indians is just embarrassing
Indians have thise precious double eyelids and thin noses that asians adore I would argue they adore thise 2 traits more than they do blonde hair and blue eyes

being caucasoid mogs being pee skinned or having light skin. no one wants his kids to have half inches dicks and bug eyes.

I'm sure the reverse happens there as well...

OH watch the video, he's saying he's not full Indian. He might be half white and half Indian
The dude might be, but I highly doubt all of the curries getting together with noodles are:

Among the SinoIndian transnational marriages, most cases are of Indian men marrying Chinese women. The proportion of Indian women marrying Chinese men is very small, with only two cases in Guangzhou. Many Indians find this hard to ...

What are the attitudes of Indians towards these intermarriages? 11. What is the reason for the imbalance existing in Sino-Indian intermarriages? (There are more Indian men marrying Chinese women than Chinese men marrying Indian women.) ...