Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curries are cucks lmao

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★★★
9eymvd6drln21.png

The law needs to strip their rights, now.

Foids switch between traditional and liberal how it benefits them at the moment. Never trust a woman.

And how is a curry "cuck" here exactly jfl if you think this retarded whore even talks to any ethnic let alone date one

More curries need to kill whites
OP im assuming you didn't get any warnings for race baiting, since the whore in question is not white?

Last edited:
no:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
OP im assuming you didn't get any warnings for race baiting, since the whore in question is not white?

More whires should kill curries. I'm sick of these subhumans running around in Canada. :feelswhat:

More whires should kill curries. I'm sick of these subhumans running around in Canada. :feelswhat:
:feelshaha: of course you do, you self hating Ethnic turkroach

Imagine being a subhuman and complaining about other subhumans

What can one expect from a secular athiest European wannabe turk who's nation is one of oldest accepters Trans and gay rights

What can one expect from a secular athiest European wannabe turk who's nation is one of oldest accepters Trans and gay rights
hes sand:feelsLSD:

He wishes he was a sandnigger, he's secular TurkRoach Iraqi gypsy. Only real sandniggers are the gulf and North African nations.

Holy mental illness!!

Indians are actual subhumans, I actually look like a normal human.

Also, I'm not an atheist

Holy mental illness!!

Indians are actual subhumans, I actually look like a normal human.

Also, I'm not an atheist
Stop projecting on to me you self hating schizo, obviously you don't look normal otherwise you wouldn't be here, you are a kaffir like 70% of Turks lol, every comment of yours undermine islam in everyway

Looking normal =/= looking attractive.

Nope

How?
You have a weird superiority complex which is hilarious considering your a damn turk :feelskek:, Quran and hadith specifically mention, the main thing kaffirs will be burnt for eternity is their arrogance, and that anyone with a mustard of seed of arrogance will never see paradise.

Also in his most famous statement of an Arab being not superior to an non Arab vice versa and black over white and vice versa

Face it, in this life you will live a depressed life filled with mental anguish over being non white :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: and a turkroach and when you die you will go to straight to the fire for your faux superiority complex

Looking normal =/= looking attractive.

Nope

How?
I want you to know I take pleasure in the fact that Turkey is secular and has been since attatirk, im glad most of your population and youth are becoming non religious athiests

Also in his most famous statement of an Arab being not superior to an non Arab vice versa and black over white and vice versa
Why try to save him? If he wants to rot in hell then why stop his wishes from being granted?

Yet you're still a loser incel that rots on an incel forum lmao, the cope is insane
The shocking thing is He's deluded into thinking hes not subhuman. And that's hes average. My question is why isn't he banned?

JBW works easily for average whites further disproving his claim of being white
Why try to save him? If he wants to rot in hell then why stop his wishes from being granted?
I'm establishing the proof on his ass so when he dies he can't claim ignorance the dirty cunt

Yet you're still a loser incel that rots on an incel forum lmao, the cope is insane
Not really:smonk:
You have a weird superiority complex which is hilarious considering your a damn turk
Turks are superior to other Middle Easterners, that's why our empire was the most powerful and relevant Muslim empire. What did you algerians have again?
Quran and hadith specifically mention, the main thing kaffirs will be burnt for eternity is their arrogance, and that anyone with a mustard of seed of arrogance will never see paradise.
Who says I'm arrogant? Because I acknowledge Ottomans are superior?
This is in terms of morality. In terms of GENETICS, a white absolutley is superior to a black.
Face it, in this life you will live a depressed life filled with mental anguish over being non white
This applies to 99% of ethnic, including yourself.
and a turkroach and when you die you will go to straight to the fire for your faux superiority complex
You do realize it's haram to accuse somone that they're going to hell, right? lmao you shoulf make Istikhfar for that

Turks are superior to other Middle Easterners, that's why our empire was the most powerful and relevant Muslim empire. What did you algerians have again?

This is in terms of morality. In terms of GENETICS, a white absolutley is superior to a black.

You do realize it's haram to accuse somone that they're going to hell, right? lmao you shoulf make Istikhfar for that
Your middle Eastern you're begging my culture again you kaffir, your a mongol spawn from central Asia. Now your an Eastern European gypsy.

I want you to know I take pleasure in the fact that Turkey is secular and has been since attatirk, im glad most of your population and youth are becoming non religious athiests
why are you happy about that?
a
are you muslim?
He's deluded into thinking hes not subhuman.
Because I'm not. I have a good looking face.
And that's hes average.
I am in terms of my face and height of 5'8 is short but not too short.
My question is why isn't he banned?
Because not everyone here is a truecel
JBW works easily for average whites further disproving his claim of being white
By your logic every white user on here should be banned lmao

You assuming yourself to be superior based on your genes is literally what the devil did To Adam. God cursed him and outcasted him, he said im superior hes made of dirt im made of fire. God kicked him out for "arrogance" its literally in the Quran You can't be this retarded man, seriously how old are you?

Your middle Eastern you're begging my culture again you kaffir, your a mongol spawn from central Asia. Now your an Eastern European gypsy.
What are you even saying anymore?:feelswhat:
>this much projection
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
I dont deny I wish I looked more euorpean. My grandad was 6'2 and had blue eys so yeah it's suifuel. And we all know euroepans tend to look best, only deathnic copers like yourself deny this.
You assuming yourself to be superior based on your genes is literally what the devil did To Adam. God cursed him and outcasted him, he said im superior hes made of dirt im made of fire. God kicked him out for "arrogance" its literally in the Quran You can't be this retarded man, seriously how old are you?
lol except humans ARE superior based on genes. How can you deny such a core tenant of blackpill lmao?

And Satan hating Adam has nothing to do with genetics. It's about disaobeying God. Even Mohamad Hijab acknowledges genetics make humans unequal, and he always uses his 6'6 height as an example of that.

Last edited:
a

are you muslim?

Then what are you doing here bro? :lul:

Last edited:
You have a weird superiority complex which is hilarious considering your a damn turk :feelskek:, Quran and hadith specifically mention, the main thing kaffirs will be burnt for eternity is their arrogance, and that anyone with a mustard of seed of arrogance will never see paradise.

Face it, in this life you will live a depressed life filled with mental anguish over being non white :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: and a turkroach and when you die you will go to straight to the fire for your

Im having a hard time finding a black leather jacket that isnt fake leather :lasereyes:

Where would you go about getting a "real leather" leather jacket ?:society:
superiority complex

I dont deny I wish I looked more euorpean. My grandad was 6'2 and had blue eys so yeah it's suifuel. And we all know euroepans tend to look best, only deathnic copers like yourself deny this.
Touch grass jfl. I went to a club once with my 6'1 visibly curry looking cousin who managed to make out with a white foid, being ethnic means nothing. It's all about looks, your race coping is so fucking dumb and you need to stop being such a faggot who bends over backwards for eurocucks. You being a turkroach has nothing to do with you being an incel, you're just ugly.

What are you even saying anymore?:feelswhat:

lol except humans ARE superior based on genes. How can you deny such a core tenant of blackpill lmao?

And Satan hating Adam has nothing to do with genetics. It's about disaobeying God. Even Mohamad Hijab acknowledges genetics make humans unequal, and he always uses his 6'6 height as an example of that.
I dont understand your mental gymnastics,
Walk me through this?

Iblis was cursed and damned to hell for refusing to prostate to Adam BECAUSE ADAM WAS MADE OF DIRT ie his appearance? But your claiming its okay to say your superior based on appearance?

If you genuinely don't have any reading comprehension issues, your definitely a kaffir bound for hell like iblis lol
a

are you muslim?

I'm happy because it means more turkroaches are reverting to their lgbt heritage which in turn means more turkroaches roasting in hell:feelshaha: Wooo

Last edited:
Turks are racist cucks of the highest order:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
You’d denounce Islam in a second if a religious Pakistani like me called you brother :feelsseriously:

What a disgusting roastie, shes making the curry pay a premium for some spoiled used goods that she begs chad to take for free

Touch grass jfl.
not an argument
I went to a club once with my 6'1 visibly curry looking cousin who managed to make out with a white foid
1st he's 6'1,2nd, you dont know whether that woman was drunk, 3rd exceptions dont make the rules.

Look a tthis hook nosed Yemeni guy. Dude looks like a goblin. Yet he didn't just "make our with a white foid", he managed to marry TWO of them and have multiple kids with them

1yemeni2brits

being ethnic means nothing.
You are delusional if you deny the ethnic tax, especially the curry tax
Currylife

It's all about looks
Yep, there are chads among every race, I dont deny that. That still doesn't change the fact that race plays a part in looks

Indiangerman

your race coping is so fucking dumb and you need to stop being such a faggot who bends over backwards for eurocucks.
Europeans have the highest rate of blue/green eyes, are the tallest, and the fairest skin? Let me ask you: Do Indians desire these 3 traits? I'm not talking about what, but what the average INDIAN desires. I'd say yes.

Brooootal

You being a turkroach has nothing to do with you being an incel
I never said it did, I said being turk in fact is beneficial form my SMV
you're just ugly.
I'm not ugly in terms of my face. Just my height and frame and mental illness are horrible.
I dont understand your mental gymnastics,
Walk me through this?

Iblis was cursed and damned to hell for refusing to prostate to Adam BECAUSE ADAM WAS MADE OF DIRT ie his appearance?
No he was damned to hell for disobeying God and for being arrogant. Acknowledging one's superiority does not necassarely equal being arrogant.
But your claiming its okay to say your superior based on appearance?
Because that is a fact. People are deemed superior based on appearance, that's why incels and ugly people suffer in life.

these 2 egyptian men are not "equal" based on their appearance. One is clearly superior.

Egyptian
Egyptian13

If you genuinely don't have any reading comprehension issues, your definitely a kaffir bound for hell like iblis lol

Not kaffir:feelsclown:

Last edited: