Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Curries are a slave race

IQ has everything to do with environment and nutrition a lot tho just like height people 200 years ago are much shorter than now
Tallfags (on average) have more kids than manlets

Tallfags (on average) have more kids than manlets
Nutrition is more credible than saying like tallfags has been cucking manlets since the last 200 years successfully resulting in pregnancies especially in an era of enforced monogamy

Nutrition is more credible than saying like tallfags has been cucking manlets since the last 200 years successfully resulting in pregnancies especially in an era of enforced monogamy
Both factors are important

Both factors are important
No, nutrition is, people forget but Europe and US imported thousands of tonnes of bat-shit from south America to be used as fertilisers far earlier than any part of this world in the age of exploration and colonialisation up until some kraut chemist began synthesizing it industrially, this lead to a population explosion and rising of nutrition standards in Europe and in US. US Navy was even instructed to claim any island discovered by any american citizen that was rich in bat shit deposits.

In my fascist beliefs everybody has a place. Curries aren't good as owners or trying to govern things.

But curries can do all types of job from janitor to CEO.

Which thinking about it that was what the ancient white rulers of India realized, which is why they made the caste system.

Well, I'm just a white guy so don't take my word, but maybe you curries enjoy being cucked. I mean, seriously, you fuckers have always been in position to be a superpower, but no. We gotta be pacifistic.....or dominated
[UWSL]We gotta be virtuous so we get reincarnated as cows or monkeys. I mean seriously, you guys haven't been relevant since the indus valley civilization which white people hijacked the legacy of, of course. I wish I could feel sorry for curries but every curry I've met has been an arrogant, insecure, douchebag ironically.[/UWSL]

That Google CEO can pay me next. I like their buyback plan. More cash than any company in the world.

Well, I'm just a white guy so don't take my word, but maybe you curries enjoy being cucked. I mean, seriously, you fuckers have always been in position to be a superpower, but no. We gotta be pacifistic.....or dominated
[UWSL]We gotta be virtuous so we get reincarnated as cows or monkeys. I mean seriously, you guys haven't been relevant since the indus valley civilization which white people hijacked the legacy of, of course. I wish I could feel sorry for curries but every curry I've met has been an arrogant, insecure, douchebag ironically.[/UWSL]
Curries are pagans tho and were mostly busy fighting within themselves, paganism not being inherently expansionist and India being one of the most fertile places on earth there's just no incentive, btw it got conquered by Turkics only in the 1100s(that too partially) who conquered middle east and anatoila aka Turkey as well and the next were brits in the industrial age when agrarian resources couldn't simply compete, Egyptians lost to Greeks and subsequent Romans a lot earlier, Persians were hellenized asf by and conquered by Greeks and Parthians until Sassanid priestly class dominated which was decimated by Arabs, idk how do you see curries being cucked, it's just propaganda

Last edited:
[UWSL].[/UWSL]
I do remember a curry telling me that he likes it when guys fuck his gf, he even said that he would let me fuck her too.

In my fascist beliefs everybody has a place. Curries aren't good as owners or trying to govern things.

Which thinking about it that was what the ancient white rulers of India realized, which is why they made the caste system.
Whites = Leaders
Browns = Religious
Yellows = Wagies
Blacks = Slaves

Made a thread on this if you want to check it out
IQ tests are fake. IQ is environmental.
This is gigacope. IQ is genetic.

Whites = Leaders
Browns = Religious
Yellows = Wagies
Blacks = Slaves

Sure add the link for that thread.

Us curries are slaves for Jewish tech Giants(Google, Microsoft, Pepsi,IBM etc.). Curries are top tier slaves and servants for Jews, whites and gulf arabs. Us curries have always been slaves to foreigners, all the way from the time of Alexander the great, curries were slaves to the white man. During Mughal empire and the sultanates before then, curries were slaves to Arabs and ofc during the colonial era slaves to Anglos/Portugal/France etc.

To this day millions of curries follow an Arab supremacist religion and abandoned their own cultural heritage and ancestry. Millions of them cope thinking they are Afghani/Iranian/Aryan whatever rather than accept their curry ancestors. They simp for rich gulf Arabs and work in horrible conditions as borderline slave labor.

View attachment 469766
The gulf Arabs, Jews and whites view curries as useful tools and slaves. Curries are often not even viewed as human as the picture above shows. This curry knows his race is a pathetic slave race, purely made to suffer and serve others. Indian history is filled with stories of foreigners raping,pillaging and forcefully converting the locals. Not once did curries invade others, they have always been on the defensive end. Pathetic race of Subhuman slaves.

@wereqryan it is so over for us. why did we have to be born into this pathetic slave race?:feelsree::cryfeels::feelsrope:
Get back to work goyim, I need my (((stocks))) to go up :feelsLSD:

Whites = Leaders
Browns = Religious
Yellows = Wagies
Blacks = Slaves

What about Jews?

What about Jews?
Ashkenazi are white. Sephardic are brown. Jews as a whole are like Turks or Lebanese or Armenians. Basically partially white and partially brown
Sure add the link for that thread.
Here you go. I go into more detail about what I mean exactly

street shitters need to invade something, thats the only way the world will respect you, if you assert dominance.

top tier slaves, lol i work in a warehouse

top tier slaves, lol i work in a warehouse
We are slaves both for white and rich sands. Over. Hopefully Currylands eventually grow enough to not be as shit holey. But imo democracies and religion fucking over curryland growth

No matter who you are, no matter your race, if you could go back far enough in time, you'll find ancestors who were exalted kings and others who were the most wretched of slaves.

Curries have a good history before arabs and the colonial days. Blacks are the real slave race. No complex civilizations like curries had. Enslaved far more than indians.
Most curries are non aryan. Which means most curry ancestors were always cucked by aryans since four thousand years when aryans first came. Now they are all mixed up, but aryan curries still dominate majority of the curries. Funny thing is non aryan curries just cope and don't even know what their race, culture or history is. They just worship aryans without knowing
LOL! We are retarded af! If we had IQ, we would be making high quality products, doing groundbreaking R&D on a much larger scale, and creating great works of art, cinema, music, and video games.
True, our own country is shit and we just make cheaper versions of western products. At least we had good cinema and music but that also got ruined by some retarded punjabis

Bengalis.
If you really hated being Bengali you wouldn't mention being one your every third post :feelsaww:

P.S.
Y'all literally have nukes and top executives in every important international org, who is the fucking slave here? :lul::lul::lul:
JBC is law

Last edited:
If you really hated being Bengali you wouldn't mention being one your every third post :feelsaww:

P.S.
Y'all literally have nukes and top executives in every important international org, who is the fucking slave here? :lul::lul::lul:
JBC is law
I’m not Indian.
:fuk: