Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

curries and japanese are similar

D

Despicablecel

Wizard
★★★★★
-Both can grow facial hair
-Both are creeps around women in public
-Both are manlets
-Both are obsessed with manga/anime
-Both self hate and want to be whiter

koreans are similar but they arent really manlet and cant grow facial hair

I remember reading that East Asians and curries are genetically quite distant

-Both can grow facial hair
-Both are creeps around women in public
-Both are manlets
-Both are obsessed with manga/anime
-Both self hate and want to be whiter
The amount of japanese drawing, shit but digital tablets for that are expensive as fuck if for sure you want a good quality one
:dafuckfeels:

Japan neets indian pajeets
Indian jav
Indian japan molester

The Japanese eat curry alot also. I actually always thought of them as being the curries of asians,while mexicans are probably the chinese of asians

Every seasonal slop comfort good anime is watched by curries and other third worlders in astounding quantities. They imagine themselves as some japanese teenager with a harem of pale waifus for some reason

Every seasonal slop comfort good anime is watched by curries and other third worlders in astounding quantities. They imagine themselves as some japanese teenager with a harem of pale waifus for some reason
i wish i was a japanese teenager (chang) too. I’ll always be an inferior mutt with white dna tho

The Japanese eat curry alot also
curry was introduced to japan by the brittish. japanese curry is to indian curry what taco bell is to mexican food
while mexicans are probably the chinese of asians
I'd say filipinos are the asian equivalent of mexicans since both cultures share a lot in common such as getting TOPPED by spain