Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Currently, what's keeping you alive?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
In my case it's a mix of alcohol, fast food and anime. Nothing more, there's not even the slightest piece of hope in my shitty life. How about you?

Fear of the unknown. Plus I don't totally hate my life. A job loss or homelessness could change all that more than a foid's meatflap access though.

Copes and survival instinct

video games and religious beliefs.

runescape and this forum

Knowledge of a Demons Souls Remake coming out with the ps5

Pretty much the same as OP. Anime, manga, hoping to get wealthy enough to watch anime as much as i want. Alcohol. Weed. YouTube. Anime really makes me desire to live the most. Theres always something amazing that pops up. And unlike Etika i cant kill myself before i see the end of some anime.

Video games that I am still waiting for to release.

Gymceling, the fact that I am 17 and that my father didn't really look good at my age, yet became a chadlite in his 20s,
and I want to see what will happen

My desire to moneymaxxx and become a manager so I can punish foids and normies

Copes and survival instinct
This probably. Also i'm currently, simply not suffering enough, in order to consider killing myself an reasonable option, atm.

Money and spiritualism

alcohol, pay sex, masturbation, youtube, digging the eighties, waiting for Stalker 2.0

Copes and a pathetic droplet of hope

Stardew Valley, delicious McDonald’s fast food, Coca Cola, some family members and a few close friends that still love me.

Also fear of the possible pain of death and the unknown.

Lastly I am eagerly awaiting “Ghosts of Tsushima” hoping its my next big killer app ie meaning an epic game that is well suited to my tastes.

I also want to see if Jew instituted Civil War II or World War III is brought into being in my lifetime and or whether ZOG will ever officially disclose the existence of sentient extraterrestrial life as well finally admit those strange craft that have been viewed, photographed and videotaped in our skies are indeed extraterrestrial in origin and being piloted remotely or directly by said beings.

View: https://youtu.be/RxYbmlw8ZLE

Faith, people I love, music, copes.

fast food
1880E78D C559 4C73 9352 75CD7BCE2CED

don't want to burden or upset my old relatives

other than that, nothing

In my case it's a mix of alcohol, fast food and anime. Nothing more, there's not even the slightest piece of hope in my shitty life. How about you?
Copes, savings and not wanting my parents to hear of my suicide. Once those all run out though rip me.

Fear of the unknown, the suffering my family will endure (even my younger siblings who will be more successful than me still look up to me) and not knowing what my future will hold.

my cats will die without me

The only thing that would keep me alive is to smoke drugs, but I can't because I'm on antipsychotics. So pretty much nothing keeps me alive right now.

Copes and my family

fap ngl

cant imagine how I would get by without letting semen to my waifus

vidya, just got a new pc. I'm a youngcel so I might attempt to ascend during the summer.

My parents and college

Ricecels are the master copers. I just live. I don’t think about shit. I just am.

and if any other races need help I give them the stepping stone they need at the expense of myself. That’s my life. That’s all I will be. A ricecel who will sacrifice itself for the sake of others.

- Pleasure from copes
- Hope (bluepilled im sorry)
- Wanting to achieve my best physique (gymcel)

- Fear of death

Anime, games, Lego, cope hope that one I still have time to become attractive and make it

cigarettes
my dog
movies
weed
alcohol

in that order

Copes and... no fucking idea.