Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Currently Watching Hunter x Hunter

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
Good show. I like it.

Currently on episode 21.

overrated. gay af. doesnt even make sense. the author is a gook george r.r. martin who refuses to write anythin new in order to milk his cash cow bc even he knows it sucks.

Hiatus x Hiatus
No offense, but why do niggers like shounen so much? I'm using the word nigger in a playful way I don't wish death upon you OP.

I love Hunter x Hunter. The chimera ant arc is probably my favorite

Hiatus x Hiatus
No offense, but why do niggers like shounen so much? I'm using the word nigger in a playful way I don't wish death upon you OP.
I'm not actually black, don't worry. My avi is just a rando picture I had saved.

I enjoy the fights in shounen--I watch TV to escape my life, not be reminded of all the things I'm missing by watching more "serious" anime.
The shows are just plain fun.

I'm not actually black, don't worry. My avi is just a rando picture I had saved.

I enjoy the fights in shounen--I watch TV to escape my life, not be reminded of all the things I'm missing by watching more "serious" anime.
The shows are just plain fun.
I don't hate shounen, but the tropes in shounen are so cliche that I don't really watch them that much. Right now, I currently watching Fullmetal Alchemist, the 2003 version I heard it has more emphasize on character rather than story unlike Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. I like stories that have character self-introspection like crime and punishment

The old or new

I should give it a watch

It’s a really good series but too bad it will never finish