Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Currently waiting my dark room alone per usual, but this time for the devil

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
Im waiting on his instructions or a demon’s instructions on how to sell my soul. I used to know like 2 rappers who are somewhat ugly (one of them especially) but now have girls cash cars and clothes after most likely selling their souls; don’t ask how I know them, just know that I had a long term beef with one of them and still do, and the other I have beef with as well.

dont get scammed

Eh I’ll take a life of inceldom over an eternity in hell.

Ur 16 bruh
Is everyone underage here

Based and high IQ

I ve been in a dark room this whole weekend doing coke, havent slept or eaten in three days I dont even care anymore

You need a behelit, if you weren't pre-determined to have one then you can't.

Im waiting on his instructions or a demon’s instructions on how to sell my soul. I used to know like 2 rappers who are somewhat ugly (one of them especially) but now have girls cash cars and clothes after most likely selling their souls; don’t ask how I know them, just know that I had a long term beef with one of them and still do, and the other I have beef with as well.
Do Demonolatry.

Enjoy your eternity in hell bro

Ur 16 bruh
Is everyone underage here
alot of them are which is weird considering I thought there was an 18+ rule, but I guess that rule disintegrated once I went to rehab

3fde7988be5d4aa6041c88a83bae6ffce5444568

There’s no devil.

I'll give you 10 dollars for your soul

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back