Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Currently sitting on a bench observing chad and stacy have the time of their life talking, Kissing cuddling

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Your all niggers
★★★★★
I cant fucking take it anymore, Why am i not good enough just because my vessel looks a bit odd, Hes rewarded just for how he looks like, Thats the only evolutionary he has, If someone shot him with an AK he would still DIE, Oh god i wish that happened, I cant take these fucking chads anymore, Always wherver i go, I cant fucking take it no more, Im sitting here trying to enjoy the park and the chads keep arrivign and going and women smiling at him being kind to him, One of the foids even looked at me with disgust, I flipped her off and opened a beer can in broad daylight, Idgaf anymore, Im so fucking tired of feeling subhuman, Idgaf if anyone sees me open a bottle, The little dopamine i get from it is better than nothing when hes allowed to have evolution on his side, I just wish a hellfire missile landed on my country and took us all out, Im tired of this so tired, Why cant i be loved? Everyone calls me ugly except my parents who wont realise im ugly and keeps saying do something with your life.

Well here i am, ME! You can love me or hate me, Just so tired of all this hate towards me because im ugly.

The little dopamine i get from it is better than nothing when hes allowed to have evolution on his side, I just wish a hellfire missile landed on my country and took us all out, Im tired of this so tired, Why cant i be loved? Everyone calls me ugly except my parents who wont realise im ugly and keeps saying do something with your life.
You mog those blue-pilled insentient bugs

Truecel cant even sit in the park in peace without lovebirds!

Thx for listening to my vent, I feel like blowing my brains out!

I hate attractive people!

Oh and i forgot to say one of the chads pointed at me and called me an ugly looser!

They started picking on me way before i flipped them off, This proves that the world is hostile to ugly people!

I flipped them off in self defense!

The only thing I find wrong there is that this Chad (with a 99% certainty) won't commit to this Stacy. Rather, he'd keep offering free lunches (ONSes) to Beckies as well, out of boredom. This will boost the ego of Beckies and cause dry spells for normans (who actually deserve it, due to their lack of support for our noble cause). Normans will need to fuck women of doubtlessly below average looks, which eventually leaves lots of men (but it's still just a minority of men) with no sex at all.