Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Currently on track with doing a 2 month long waterfast part #1

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
I've decided that I want to leanmaxxx to the extreme... I am already 2 weeks in and feel very cancerous but I have moments throughout the day I feel better and sometimes I feel like complete shit but it's lifefuel when I look in the mirror because I look much better body wise. There's no weight-loss for my ugly facial structure but I think it will help me cope. I will be keeping you guys updated on my progress every week and will also update if I fail. If you also want to do this I'll share the specifics of the diet

Step 1
-drink cold plain water every day when you feel shitty

That's pretty much it. I've read putting salt in your water helps against fatigue but I don't want to risk ANY calories going in and some salts have calories

Pray for me brocells...

Easy way to die

Be sure to take vitamins too

I think you need some salts, otherwise you will dehydrate. Without salts, your body cant absorb the water. Need more than just table salt, potassium, magnesium, and calcium as well.

stop coping, eat some food nigga. You must be hungry

stop coping, eat some food nigga. You must be hungry
Hunger is genuinely not a problem because of ketosis its more the fatigue and headaches that are bad

Chances are you will regain all of your weight when you start eating again 2
Already heard this but I will resort to doing OMAD after the fast

Keep your potassium levels in check.

2 months is way too long, even for a very fat guy, i have to assume you're trolling

your digestive system will have a ton of trouble returning to normal after such a long fast even if you do make it

whenever i clear a 30-40 hour water fast and eat, my heart goes nuts for a while and pretty often my stomach will be upset too, and that's not even that long, you need to at the very least have a good re-feeding strategy when doing something like this, like making sure there's enough vitamins and electrolytes in your body so that your first meal doesn't kill you from the sudden energy expenditure of digestion

Very based. I remember that fat yank back in like 1940s went on a 1 or 2 year long fast and lost all of his fat

Very based. I remember that fat yank back in like 1940s went on a 1 or 2 year long fast and lost all of his fat
I've read about him he's my inspiration.

2 months is way too long, even for a very fat guy, i have to assume you're trolling

your digestive system will have a ton of trouble returning to normal after such a long fast even if you do make it
Do you really think it's too long? Currently I am 95kg and I am shooting for 55 - 60 range for max leanmaxxx I am open to criticism from fellow brocells

Sounds awful. :feelsjuice: