Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Currently blowing up the toliet rn

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Goodbye toliet my direheaa will mog you to the moon and back aaaaaaaauGHGH IT FUCKING BURNS FUCKING HELL

The toilet was your ally though?

I imagine toilets are stacy mouths

This toliet....it started saying things to me. Like no way you can be the boss of big pizzeria how dare they... I got the tummy wubbys and I shatted everywhere...even the walls are stain. My ass is a canon?

This toliet....it started saying things to me. Like no way you can be the boss of big pizzeria how dare they... I got the tummy wubbys and I shatted everywhere...even the walls are stain.
Pics or didnt happen
No that's gay and against forum rules. I am not showing you my bare ass.

The toliet seat is crumbled.

I've noticed changes in my bowel habits. I also notice this weird pressure that I've never felt before, if I was a normie and I had reasons to live I'd get it checked

I've noticed changes in my bowel habits. I also notice this weird pressure that I've never felt before, if I was a normie and I had reasons to live I'd get it checked
Probably hernia starting

Goodbye toliet my direheaa will mog you to the moon and back aaaaaaaauGHGH IT FUCKING BURNS FUCKING HELL
Just pretend you’re shitting on furniture in a sorority house

I wanna blow up toilets in minecraff

Just pretend you’re shitting on furniture in a sorority house
What purpose is that for? Pissing off the redditors that are looking here. I blew up my toliet with shit in it and now it's all clogged and it's making a funny flushing noise...the boss will get pissed at me

What purpose is that for? Pissing off the redditors that are looking here. I blew up my toliet with shit in it and now it's all clogged and it's making a funny flushing noise...the boss will get pissed at me
Use Drain-O brocel