Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Current and future dangers of incels

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
under ugly layers of human nature lies emptiness.
everything in men is futile boleshit.
there is nothing noble or worthy about humans
only pack of biological drives.
and more and more people get the truth during blackpillisation.
with such knowledge humanity will come to carnage and total mutual sloughter in the end; those who have no copes to live pursuing pleasures ( sex money ) will have no any reasons to live their lives and they enentualy will come to ER or suicide.

Farther existence of humanity seems to me absolute imposssible.
Last pityfull attempt to tame the contiousness of people about the truth was promotion of such ridicilous social priests like Juden Peterson. He is mediator between hedonistic goverment that pull tye strings and nascent generation of blackpilled young men
And what exactly does this Juden Peterson ? He tries to sell old RPG game " Traditional life of meaningfull cuck" . Do you want to play this dusty wooden RPG? It is ridicilous to think than any sane joung man would buy such boleshit.
it is failed.
what will they try to do in such risky situation when evetything about human nature and society has been revealed so clearly?
they will try tp supress incels who are avangard of truth; but it is impossible too.
probably thet will try to creat new means of distractions.
They will try to creat " new" artificial " events" sensations to catch up our atrention ; probably couple of artificial wars ( you will get your fucking ribons decorations and lobotomy). They will creat " new" edgy movements like alt right with new fat edgy enterteiner.
If you think that you have freedom of choice you are terribably wrong .
Google knows you better than you know yourself ; they have all your data ; sorted and counted ; probabilities of your life ( desicions that you will make ) are calculated counted and sorted. Alll groups of people with all data are sold to the machine to Google that calculates all possible outcomes of your behavior and can predict and choose right strategy to deal with you.
But knowing it you can change it. You can be free destroying all plots against you.

Last edited:
If you think about it, the absuridty of existing as a human is great, and with a very recent advent of internet the amount of avalable information about history, philosopy,.. only intensified the absurdity and made it come to light. Let me tell you straight away, you won't find the answers, the creators of this roealm don't seem to care about us. I think our generation will be the last generation because of the mass extinction occuring right now. It's just the matter of time when humans are next. And no, no magic technology will fix the irreversable polution and toxicity of the enviroment we've all found ourselves born in, it's much easier to let go of it and accept the truth. Yes, I agree with you that humans are at the end of the day little functions, maybe very advanced robots fulfiling it's purpose and whatever that purpose may be, nobody knows. So don't overthink, you really got nothing to lose except your worthless life. You most likely have only one shot in this shitty life, throw it, use it, doesn't matter. It's yours.

If you think about it, the absuridty of existing as a human is great, and with a very recent advent of internet the amount of avalable information about history, philosopy,.. only intensified the absurdity and made it come to light. Let me tell you straight away, you won't find the answers, the creators of this roealm don't seem to care about us. I think our generation will be the last generation because of the mass extinction occuring right now. It's just the matter of time when humans are next. And no, no magic technology will fix the irreversable polution and toxicity of the enviroment we've all found ourselves born in, it's much easier to let go of it and accept the truth. Yes, I agree with you that humans are at the end of the day little functions, maybe very advanced robots fulfiling it's purpose and whatever that purpose may be, nobody knows. So don't overthink, you really got nothing to lose except your worthless life. You most likely have only one shot in this shitty life, throw it, use it, doesn't matter. It's yours.
You are idioit. Your kind is doomed. Your faity in science is religion. Live your pitifull lie and wallow in your dirty hopes.
The process of existence is abhorent to me.

I think people who worship science are the biggest retards and I've got nothing against religion as it fulfills its purpose. I don't however believe in got and that mainly depends in what family a person is born in. Religion comes down to moral living. I don't have a lot of hopes but I don't want to mess with your hopes if you have any. I am the same kind as you, the human kind, we're all the same compost crap just like the dogs, the rats, the bacteria and everyting else that is "doomed" to decomposition. Although when it's time to live, live!

ah le meaningless void that lies under the sounds that humans call "words" and under le vanity of electrical impulses that humanmokeys call "thoughts".
what's le meaning of these sequences of symbols taht yuo'er raendig no hte neercs?