Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Curly hair failo

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
I think if you have really curly hair its a failo

I recall someone with pale skin and curly hair like this in my high school, its honestly such a failo,

My hair is not as curly as these guys but it still can curl a lot, having wavy-straight hair is the best

It’s all but a failo, curly hair is JB pussy magnet

It’s all but a failo, curly hair is JB pussy magnet
Probably only with a chad face, if you do not have a chad face I think its a failo

also green eyes halo seems to work as good as blue eyes, poop colored brown is a major failo

also green eyes halo seems to work as good as blue eyes, poop colored brown is a major failo
The eyes one is pretty well known, I think if eyes are really dark or pool colored it can be a failo but the curly hair one came to me and ive never seen it discussed even though I think it can be a major failo, if you look at the supposed recent dbdr face leaks, the ranga has extremely curly hair and that hair type is just a failo in of itself for a pasty white guy

Light eye color can give halo, but dark eyes itself arent a failo

The eyes one is pretty well known, I think if eyes are really dark or pool colored it can be a failo but the curly hair one came to me and ive never seen it discussed even though I think it can be a major failo, if you look at the supposed recent dbdr face leaks, the ranga has extremely curly hair and that hair type is just a failo in of itself for a pasty white guy
That wasnt DBDR, thats just some random. The real dbdr leak was the Snapchat pic

A failo is something that ruins your looks like really bad eye area or unsymmetrical jaw not hair texture or eye color

A failo is something that ruins your looks like really bad eye area or unsymmetrical jaw not hair texture or eye color
a weird looking nose is a big failo right, like longish and upwards shaped

a weird looking nose is a big failo right, like longish and upwards shaped
It can be. A failo is something that ruins your looks it can be a lot of different things but not simply hair texture or eye color

It can be. A failo is something that ruins your looks it can be a lot of different things but not simply hair texture or eye color
Look at this cat by Bread_Enjoyer -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

realized you repeated yourself cause u might think im dumb

Isn't looking like a brocoli nigger with nigger hair hip at the moment? I see all the little retards running around with that haircut.

I think if you have really curly hair its a failo

View attachment 1225254
View attachment 1225255

I recall someone with pale skin and curly hair like this in my high school, its honestly such a failo,

My hair is not as curly as these guys but it still can curl a lot, having wavy-straight hair is the best
Yeah this Is a sub5 hair type for sure
Atleast if you dont have the face to suit it
Normal wavy or slightly curly hair is definitely a halo but this hair type is one of the worst
A9E1802E 284C 46C3 ACC2 B4528D97B479

Such a W take. I can’t grow my hair over my massive forehead
Just another reason why its a failo, I think you want hair thats slightly wavy as the ultimate mogger hairstyle, if its completely straight you just end up looking like a chink, I tried to straighten my hair one time and I looked asian

Just another reason why its a failo, I think you want hair thats slightly wavy as the ultimate mogger hairstyle, if its completely straight you just end up looking like a chink, I tried to straighten my hair one time and I looked asian
The worst part is , my hair curly backwards

yeah that would be a failo, i dont see chads with curly hair ever and if it curls back it would be shit for styling, or covering forehead
Yep exactly. I look like haland too

Only coily hair sucks, wavy hair is amazing if it isn't completely black.

it's so hellish for me to maintain, the slightest gust of wind fucks it up and exposes my fivehead to the world.