Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Curious incident with female cab driver

E

ElephantMan

Recruit
★★
About 5 years ago , when I was in a cab (yellow cab) , with my mother ( who was 85 years old at the time , she passed away at 87) , the female cab driver told me quote " who is the beautiful lady??" I should have said "it's my mom " ,but I remained silent.The interesting thing is me and my late mother , almost look identical, and so the question is why I am not hearing this stuff from the cab driver or any other female?? To make a long story short, there is substantial evidence that the black pill should be replaced by the Lesbian pill, there is ample evidence that females , do not even sexually respond to the best looking males..., but only to their own sex....Sad but true .... Anybody who has had interactions with females at any level should know this , but the thinking man is a rare bird , this is why I think the Lesbian pill is not as popular as it should be.

Bugs Bunny Drip GIF by Looney Tunes