Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Cunt Oneitis Won't Stop Dating Behind My Back

Tranquil Fury

Tranquil Fury

Overweight Spic Manletcel
★★★★
And all you pissers and moaners out there can miss me with that whole "cuck" and "fakecel" bullshit. I'm tired of feeling miserable and lonely all the time and I'm gonna KEEP ON TRYING to change that until I either succeed or die.

Nonetheless, this bitch is pushing it. Have made concerted efforts to at least try and pass for normie, which I feel I do a decent job of, and to be fair, it does make actual normies feel more comfortable and social around me, as I feel being more sociable does somewhat take the sting off of just being home alone all day and night when not working. Met someone a while back that is my idea of the total package : tall, white, good genes, trad wife material, over 30 and no kids (all very rare traits around here). Tried the normie approach of trying to be a friend and seeing if it could develop into something more, but in addition to this bitch being too much of a workaholic to ever have time for a nice dinner and movie date, she won't stop DATING BEHIND MY BACK LIKE A FUCKING DECEPTIVE WHORE !!! Four times, man, FOUR FUCKING TIMES ! WHAT THE FUCK, MAN !? IF YOU HATE ME SO DAMN MUCH, DON'T BE HALF ASS ABOUT IT AND JUST END MY FUCKING LIFE SO I WE CAN BOTH BE OUT OF OUR MISERY !! The only reason I know about this is because she randomly discloses it when I try to make small talk with her, and every time she pulls this shit, I feel myself being pushed closer and closer to the breaking point.

Thankfully things always fizzle with them in one way or another, though she remains vague on what that means. Still, it's the principle of the matter. Making time to go out with them, but always being too busy at work, the gym, the beach, or with family when asked out by someone who actually wants to treat her right. I'd like to think that their mistakes will give me something to capitalize off of, but then I suddenly remember how in my life time, 95% of women who have rejected me did so in favor of cheaters, abusers, sociopaths, and narcissists, and how most of the skanks in questions were pretty much in the 4 to 6 range (Onetis is maybe a 7 or 8).

Don't know how much more of this I can take. I never got to experience teenage romance, never got to experience hook ups or long term relationships, still don't know what it's like to go to bed with a woman and wake up with one next to you. All because of these dickhead sex havers who don't care about anyone or anything else besides sticking their dicks in women they clearly don't even wanna be with. I finally find someone who is the embodiment of everything I want and need in a woman, that others have insisted doesn't even exist in today's world, who I just wanna love and be loved by, and this is what i get in return. Feminist or traditionalist, ratchet or lady like, sluts or Christians, all fucking cunts who truly do know how to test a man's good nature. Maybe, for just once in my life time, I can just get one little tiny break and just get one little nice thing in my miserable and pathetic life for a change, because if I fail with her, I truly would consider it over for me...

Oneitus = male mental illness

Listen very carefully to me: it never even began. This foid does not and will never want to fuck you. All of what you are saying is true, but you cannot change reality.

Listen very carefully to me: it never even began. This foid does not and will never want to fuck you. All of what you are saying is true, but you cannot change reality.

Don't even care about sex. I just wanna experience tenderness and romance and just have my heart know what it's like to have nice feelings every once in a while.

Christians, all fucking cunts who truly do know how to test a man's good nature. Maybe, for just once in my life time, I can just get one little tiny break and just get one little nice thing in my miserable and pathetic life for a change, because if I fail with her, I truly would consider it over for me...

She suddenly does have time for Other man but Not for you .

Just another slut Like the Others . Dont think to high of her .

Didn't read but kill her

Can you show a pic of her? Or a pic of someone who looks like her found on the web?

She's basically an Anne Hathaway knock off, but with braces and blonde highlights.

By the time you half self-improved enough to have a chance, she will have increased her body count by a two-digit number, and you will almost certainly have overcome your oneitis. Just move on.

Don't even care about sex. I just wanna experience tenderness and romance and just have my heart know what it's like to have nice feelings every once in a while.
Bro, this will never happen either. I don't like saying this and I get no enjoyment from posting it but for your own good give up on this foid.

She's basically an Anne Hathaway knock off, but with braces and blonde highlights.
awkward entertainment GIF

By the time you half self-improved enough to have a chance, she will have increased her body count by a two-digit number, and you will almost certainly have overcome your oneitis. Just move on.
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:
I don’t even have a oneitus but that was so brutal.

Bro, this will never happen either. I don't like saying this and I get no enjoyment from posting it but for your own good give up on this foid.
Well I still wanna try. I get that the good majority on here have reached that magical pinnacle where they've completely mastered the ability to rid themselves of any desire to so much as want to talk to a woman, but I'm just not at the point yet. If there was a magical switch on me that I could just flip off to not ever feel like wanting to love or be loved again, I'd use it in a heartbeat, but I'm sorry, I have a heart and I still want to know what it's like to just have one little period in my life where my heart knew what nice feelings were like. If I fail, you all get to have a good laugh about it, and I'd totally be a good sport about it because I would deserve it. Nonetheless, I'd rather try and know for sure than torment myself with the what ifs.

Unless she's your actual girlfriend / wife, then there's NO SUCH THING as "behind my back." Seriously. Unless she's you're steady chick, how can you say a foid you're not attached to or in a relationship with is doing anything "behind your back" ?? Legitimate question.

Having a crush on a foid is like a mental disorder/illness that should be treated with copium that can be purchased from incels.is website

Not gonna call you a fakecel, just a simp faggot...

Tried the normie approach of trying to be a friend
You should never try to befriend them If you like them you will be put automatically in the friendzone ask her out instantly and assert your dominance over her by being a man.

same here dude, the way normies talk about sex makes me hate it

And all you pissers and moaners out there can miss me with that whole "cuck" and "fakecel" bullshit. I'm tired of feeling miserable and lonely all the time and I'm gonna KEEP ON TRYING to change that until I either succeed or die.

Nonetheless, this bitch is pushing it. Have made concerted efforts to at least try and pass for normie, which I feel I do a decent job of, and to be fair, it does make actual normies feel more comfortable and social around me, as I feel being more sociable does somewhat take the sting off of just being home alone all day and night when not working. Met someone a while back that is my idea of the total package : tall, white, good genes, trad wife material, over 30 and no kids (all very rare traits around here). Tried the normie approach of trying to be a friend and seeing if it could develop into something more, but in addition to this bitch being too much of a workaholic to ever have time for a nice dinner and movie date, she won't stop DATING BEHIND MY BACK LIKE A FUCKING DECEPTIVE WHORE !!! Four times, man, FOUR FUCKING TIMES ! WHAT THE FUCK, MAN !? IF YOU HATE ME SO DAMN MUCH, DON'T BE HALF ASS ABOUT IT AND JUST END MY FUCKING LIFE SO I WE CAN BOTH BE OUT OF OUR MISERY !! The only reason I know about this is because she randomly discloses it when I try to make small talk with her, and every time she pulls this shit, I feel myself being pushed closer and closer to the breaking point.

Thankfully things always fizzle with them in one way or another, though she remains vague on what that means. Still, it's the principle of the matter. Making time to go out with them, but always being too busy at work, the gym, the beach, or with family when asked out by someone who actually wants to treat her right. I'd like to think that their mistakes will give me something to capitalize off of, but then I suddenly remember how in my life time, 95% of women who have rejected me did so in favor of cheaters, abusers, sociopaths, and narcissists, and how most of the skanks in questions were pretty much in the 4 to 6 range (Onetis is maybe a 7 or 8).

Don't know how much more of this I can take. I never got to experience teenage romance, never got to experience hook ups or long term relationships, still don't know what it's like to go to bed with a woman and wake up with one next to you. All because of these dickhead sex havers who don't care about anyone or anything else besides sticking their dicks in women they clearly don't even wanna be with. I finally find someone who is the embodiment of everything I want and need in a woman, that others have insisted doesn't even exist in today's world, who I just wanna love and be loved by, and this is what i get in return. Feminist or traditionalist, ratchet or lady like, sluts or Christians, all fucking cunts who truly do know how to test a man's good nature. Maybe, for just once in my life time, I can just get one little tiny break and just get one little nice thing in my miserable and pathetic life for a change, because if I fail with her, I truly would consider it over for me...
If she's on the cock carousel and she's really your oneitis, then just kill her. I should've killed this one whore, but I never did. I only slapped her and punched her. Don't let cunts like that run around freely. Do what you gotta do.

And all you pissers and moaners out there can miss me with that whole "cuck" and "fakecel" bullshit.

"Saying it with a silly voice doesn't make the point any less true"

You are a cuck, and you should unironically kill yourself. You are actually pathetic.