Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cunt on IT openly admits that reading incel posts makes her uncontrollably horny

Deinogalerix

Deinogalerix

Egghead
★★★★
Screenshot 2023 06 21 at 19 30 15 r IncelTear

I'm not the least bit surprised that reading incel posts has that effect on her. But I am a bit surprised that she so openly admits it. Apparently she is too dumb to realize that this proves she is secretly in love with incels and craves incel dick.

It makes sense. Cunts like her perceive us as evil and frightening and that makes them wet, in the same way they also get wet for serial killers, rapists, school shooters etc.

I wonder how her beta cuck husband feels about the fact that his cunt wife has to read incel posts to get in the mood. Apparently just being with him doesn't have the same effect on her. (I find it especially interesting how she refers to instances of having sex with her husband as "strokes of luck" for him. Meaning that it normally doesn't happen at all.)

Just be incel theory legit ???

Ahahaha what the fuck :feelshaha:

X to doubt she still has sex with her soyboy betabuxxer cuck husband. :lul:

Soph DID make a video about "metastrophilia" ie; attraction to disgust. it seems fair that it affects w*men as well as men.
the same logic that makes a man crave a wheelchair-bound girl maybe makes a g*rl crave a skinnyfat neet?

Imagine how fag her husband has to be for his wife to only want to fuck him after reading schizos on the internet JFL :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
Cracking Up Lol GIF

More like she reads the posts here and pretend her cuck husband is as psychotic as the average user here so she can have some level of attraction

I want to ink on all IT toilets.

it’s over

Genuinely surprised she didn’t have to put an /s at the end for those fucks to understand she’s not being serious. Even their attempt at satire is fucking cringe and unfunny, good grief.

they are trannies

when it says husband it means some weird soy tran

"Strokes of luck". Christ Almighty, that poor lad has to be such a beta that this is how his wife gets in the mood.

that foid is prolly a nasty landwhale

I know plenty of men who are not like incels and they get nothing in the dating world. What's the point of this post? To somehow point out that men who are quote-on-quote "good guys" get women and sex when there's no correlation at all? So pathetic.

If anything psychopathy turns women on. Being a nice meek guy does nothing. Women literally hate your existence if you're a shy guy.

I bet a lot of foids have a schadenfreude-like sexual attraction to men who speak the blackpill. They can't find anywhere else on the internet where men can speak freely about it. You say anything like what we talk about here, on platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, and you'd get insta-deplatformed. So that leaves few places where the truth can be spoken.

More like she reads the posts here and pretend her cuck husband is as psychotic as the average user here so she can have some level of attraction

She's so insecure :feelsseriously:

No one that is actually happy or confident would waste their time on a group of men that have Z E R O effect on their life, just to feel better about themselves or what they have.

Can't imagine marrying someone like that, but to each their own, I guess.

Jfl at foids bragging to use writing from group of sexless strangers on the internet as some virtue to draw Consent of sex with nother person .
They are so fucking consent backward in the head.
Why not draw your elusive from something more normal you dumb bitch

Last edited:
I know plenty of men who are not like incels and they get nothing in the dating world. What's the point of this post? To somehow point out that men who are quote-on-quote "good guys" get women and sex when there's no correlation at all? So pathetic.

If anything psychopathy turns women on. Being a nice meek guy does nothing. Women literally hate your existence if you're a shy guy.

They invented the nice guy meme in an attempt to defend their soyddit just world fallacy : " you're alone if you're bad and if you're good it's only to get something from others ".

I really feel bad for the husband. You can tell she’s not really attracted to him. She’s describing it as “lucky strokes” for him. Means he barely gets anything during a normal week.

View attachment 784945

I'm not the least bit surprised that reading incel posts has that effect on her. But I am a bit surprised that she so openly admits it. Apparently she is too dumb to realize that this proves she is secretly in love with incels and craves incel dick.

It makes sense. Cunts like her perceive us as evil and frightening and that makes them wet, in the same way they also get wet for serial killers, rapists, school shooters etc.

I wonder how her beta cuck husband feels about the fact that his cunt wife has to read incel posts to get in the mood. Apparently just being with him doesn't have the same effect on her. (I find it especially interesting how she refers to instances of having sex with her husband as "strokes of luck" for him. Meaning that it normally doesn't happen at all.)
Cope

hence dark triad theory proved :feelsdevil::society:

If looks dont matter,Then why do we have attractive moviestars or plastic surgery

View attachment 784945

Darktriadpill :blackpill: :blackpill:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back