Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel CUNT kills herself in fear of being lonely at 30

Troll

Troll

Holes Don't Have Opinions Just Emotions
★★★
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9590853 :feelskek::feelsstudy::feelshaha::feelsmusic::feelsLightsaber:

Dumb cunt

Good riddance

It's too bad no man wanted to marry her in her early 20's

oh wait.....

But when thousands of young lonely men do it, no one cares

Chad or nothing

but b but I WANT CHAD

Age 30, 40, 50, still could have married, she just couldn't get chad.
She could get 70% of the male population without even trying, The other 30% she would have to compete for with competition becoming more and more stiff the higher up she went. I bet she actually tried and got rejected but the guy she went after had to be in the top 10% maybe even 5.

Chad or nothing
Chad or nothing is what most women want. That's why so many women are "depressed" because they are "settling" for a guy who isn't perfect. She just couldn't settle even if it meant going for a semi-attractive guy.

Lonely? Plenty of men willing to meet her, well, that were willing to meet her.

Stupid whore. I hate her so much so this news fills me with joy. Can you imagine how much she must have hated me if she prefered to die than date guys who are better than me in every single way? If she was forced to be with me she would kill herself by bashing her head against the wall. I would have to put her in a straight jacket and cower the walls in foam.

Thinking you could sleep your way to the top :feelsEhh:

with that face maybe she was gonna be lonely forever

Chad or Death but nothing less than a Chad:lul:

They are taking "CHAD only" to a whole new level.

Stupid whore. I hate her so much so this news fills me with joy. Can you imagine how much she must have hated me if she prefered to die than date guys who are better than me in every single way? If she was forced to be with me she would kill herself by bashing her head against the wall. I would have to put her in a straight jacket and cower the walls in foam.
1 Jkf8tluwjNfAggCyxokbaw

Just Fritzlmaxx bro

A roastie killing herself made news?

Gigachads were too busy banging the other 5 skanks per day off Tinder, and she wouldn't give a normal guy a chance. Sayonara, bitch

This made my day.

And life continues.

Hope every FDS user meets with the same fate.

"dumb cunt.jpeg" jfl based

Hope every FDS user meets with the same fate.
That’s not an FDS user though. They are way uglier. Which is why they are so salty cause no high-value man wants to date them.

But when thousands of young lonely men do it, no one cares
this. The main thing that repulses me in people who oppose us is how they only seem to care about the handful incels that went ER but don't give a fuck about the silent masses of incels that kill themselves. Before they had the excuse of not knowing about them but since the incels moved online the suicidality is plain for all to see, but they still only care about "muh extremism muh misogyny"
It's also unbelievable how it had to take ER and AM for people to pay attention tho this curse, like people didn't know losers like us existed before...

All she had to do was get together with her looksmatch a.k.a my online BF4L Grotesque Subhuman and her problems would’ve been solved. Voila! She’d never be lonely again!!

Yet sadly due to the programmed feminist entitlement and “you can have it all” lies her hypergamy was quite obviously through the roof out of control.

It was Chad or nothing for her so now she’s dead while my good buddy grotty boy continues on in rotting loneliness and soul crushing depression!:feelsUgh:

Her own sense of entitlement, greed, and unwillingness to settle or compromise led to her death.

Nothing of value was lost.

No more chad = rope

They would rather kill themselves than settle for a sub chad man. Well, actually, I wouldn't be surprised if the average chad wasn't even enough for her insane standards.

Ropemogs me hard. :feelsbadman:

Every woman is a “model” nowadays. They call themselves models as a way to try to attract Chad.

Why is this even newsworthy in the 1st place, good enough for the whore she certainly not lonely now wherever the hell she is now hopefully getting raped in hell right now