Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Cunt cashier

owly

owly

Banned
-
Wouldnt hand me the change
Just placed it on the desk and avoided looking at me.

Youre lucky she didnt call police on you bro

[RageFuel]
5B878337 81F3 4B34 BE81 B296E746D01B

give her the largest banknote so she has to count for a long time

At least she didn't MeToo you

Happens to me with about 80% of female cashiers under age 50. Nothing new for truecels.

I've never seen cashiers put change on the table. Did you try going to a manager?

silly incel u arent entitled to ur change

This was done to me multiple times by a male cashier, and I had to slowly pick up the coins one by one because the counter had an indent.

Wouldnt hand me the change
Just placed it on the desk and avoided looking at me.
This is retarded...If cashiers have an issue with germs, the employer has disposable gloves. This Stacy should be fired from her job.

This was done to me multiple times by a male cashier, and I had to slowly pick up the coins one by one because the counter had an indent.
Aw dude, that damn near made me cry. You deserve better probably.

"hard work" for a foid is servicing an incel

If you were chad she would have sneaked her phone number into your change

Why is it always cashiers?

Female cashiers are incredibly rude to me. They never say hello to me. They just scan my shit and sometimes they don't even say the total, they just stand there looking away from me waiting for me to pay. Of course they don't say bye either and all of a sudden they're talkative with the person that was behind me.