Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Cumskins have it all, looks, talent, wealthy countries

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
4x9fSLVOCK4cuGpixZAHftRRc-YABjS_vIQ9vMJeeFASI-EeoQVyMWwJcOlo3naglEsyKr8WB37TMaH1FgNj0VGj10ygxUm50_TQybNuP2K5KdK21fQofJW7PVU76yBNiGzuqCguSWPDwNbzC9SaHD1WUBI0ej-RNeqE36yyv-4PTdirSdZ71smnbYlN01ajEyVbcRjdjzBgahiv1GOhdeMAGydpZvRBwciZQITKOMLIv52CCHf-xy_s7DM7Opj0Xm6-4kOOoO_VvYlrVsosR4RaFoLLn9ASSVtyByUkmG03rbBlid1e8GOPsEJlEHi4jYRFtJW62wP6x22DHrA8sKK49rTWVyLhxHcSuMYHxqueI3YLDS1mrMkeQDVeyerVIU7w-dtj1SeEqHIi-609kW1nXuG_0KJkvGActskVC8MnrRK_njspKz63_VEssMxmFDsgSvbD5BKmy0WsicD26IasyD1iMW4jQyX4qErznfimgVmhiiacI0ziDtf3hREnx_qfJ3NknLkul0Xoe9cNEfwmw5PmRK4kFulcpmjzNvC0oYx2OiVRkBl81oBqbNSvx6oEAWabM0wqp_FalCHVXLRFdxCew-nJvajpT-Ws_mlSlJRPk75bkUgWDs_0IaAvlDL1gTscSn-Jl64D3H1fdXVuXwunNWAda3LZGPSq-PTHe7SpDBxQVteMP-9KbnLb1Vac-al9lIqhcGKHmyBjvBrjAd27xY-aRILqpG7jmRdlab6-2FO9730CB3u_FFcibgo_ogdJHK8T5_7g2ClrD1OFpK4sCohYC9We_hxJQMOemymg3LKbn0uVVa3Pwe0B34lmAJ03f8B5IZEGL5ePDXAwCiFh5v93xTVfK-3IShi65taNKLE1koJx7EZwcY7f1DKBZPio4Gf_6gmBKyQwkfaDVtvZEu8PCpgjnAeGIHWq4W0G=w560-h973-no

They steal our toilets
28514684_10211380663898904_6950648022458457617_o.jpg

And yet they have the gall to call us living rent free on their heads.
Fucking entitled race!
They are to blame for the modern degenerated state of this world.
I FUCKING HATE CRACKERS

It's mostly Jews and a minority of white elites deciding the actual grand scope of society's moving to this degeneracy, though of course too many others joined in and began virtue signalling and accepting the propaganda; ultimately no reason to blame individual whitecels. :feelsclown:

not like those whores would date us to begin with.
Have you ever tried going outside?
NIGGERS, THESE HOES WOULD KILL TO BE WITH A FAT, WHITECEL.
THEY HAVE ALL BEEN WASHED BY JEW PROPAGANDA SO MUCH THAT THEY WISH TO BLEACHMAXXX THEIR FILTHY RACE INSTEAD OF BEING LOYAL TO THEIR KIN!

Hopefully the ones here on .is aren't, and likely can't if truly subhuman. :society:
They could if they didn't bloat their egos,stop being aryan gigastacy only and went to a shitskin country.
Like fuck, go to fucking Mexico and fuck a beaner toilet in there.
Cumskins had it all, but they decided to roll in the deep as the retarded defeatist losers they all are.

Fuck you fucking retarded nigger faggots you guys are the lowest scum on this forum you are so low IQ and retarded it's not even funny. You fucking idiots think any white guy can get pussy when like 50% of this forum is white and I have never had any positive attention from any foid of any race or ethnicity. You are actually delusional if you think I will ever even kiss a foid you all think just because your foids are nasty disgusting sloppy vile cum slurping dick riding annoying slutty kinky worthless whores who love white Chads that they will want me but here's the thing I'm not Chad. I fucking hate all you JBW faggots fuck you I want to kill every one of you I hope somebody throws a fucking rock at your skull and stabs you with a rusty pocket knife

Fuck you fucking retarded nigger faggots you guys are the lowest scum on this forum you are so low IQ and retarded it's not even funny. You fucking idiots think any white guy can get pussy when like 50% of this forum is white and I have never had any positive attention from any foid of any race or ethnicity. You are actually delusional if you think I will ever even kiss a foid you all think just because your foids are nasty disgusting sloppy vile cum slurping dick riding annoying slutty kinky worthless whores who love white Chads that they will want me but here's the thing I'm not Chad. I fucking hate all you JBW faggots fuck you I want to kill every one of you I hope somebody throws a fucking rock at your skull and stabs you with a rusty pocket knife

People, dont you have better to do

You haven’t posted a single white male yet

they mog us too hard, we deserve reparations

God made them winners. They are winners. That is why I really dislike white stormfrontcels (i'm ok with non trolling realistic whitecels). I'm like nigga, you are just mad and feel entitled to the privileges your white brethren have which you lack. And youre still not even happy that you mog the vast majority of men of color just for being white. Go travel around. You don't even have to go overseas. Looksmaxxing actually works much more for white men than it does for men of color. Go to major metro areas of the country where there are a lot of asians, hispanics, and some blacks. The liberal and empowered women of color would be all over you. Not all of them but some will. Now think about how men of color's chances are with white women. Next to none. Even virtue signaling liberal and slutty white women only want white men.

Someday in the far future, humanity will mix up. Its inevitable imo. I only wish that it could be done so on a more equal level especially for men of color in the west and black foids. I'm not foid worshipping. I'm just being realistic as the vast majority of non-black men totally exclude black foids.

Thats how foids view us men of color. The same way that we view black foids. We are repulsive to women, they avoid us, wherever we are known to congregate, they avoid those areas and call them ghetto/dirty. If they are forced to be around us (especially the white foids) they find themselves forced to be nice and put on a facade of niceness while at the same time, keeping a note in their head as far as wanting to get away (of the particular space where they were forced to be in your presence and or interact with you). They don't date us and it has consequences in the long run as far as assimilation and genuine equality via social/economic/sexual inclusivity and thus the overall unity, strength, and happiness of society.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back