Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Cumskincels, have you tried Noodlewhoremaxxing?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
Can you only do it in SEA? Are western noodles too chad obsessed to settle for anything lower?

NPklf0Lh

I set my tinder to Indonesia, Phillipines, Japan and liked many, many girls. I had 3 likes back, two were trannies and one was the fattest noodlewhore I have ever seen. Maybe you have to actually go there idk.

Can you only do it in SEA? Are western noodles too chad obsessed to settle for anything lower?
Why would a Noodle in my country settle for me when there are better options available? White skin is common in white countries, it doesn't make you stand out. I am nearly a standard deviation below the average height for men in my mostly white country and even average height wouldn't be tall enough (because women don't give a fuck about means/medians as seen with their dildo preferences which are physiologically almost impossible), we have also due to mass migration/other factors a completely skewed up gender ratio (up to 20% more men than women), so there are even more options available for women of all colors (which isn't a good thing). Yes, white skin is advantageous when you want Asian women, but it doesn't mean that every white man is appealing to them when they have the options/freedom to choose (unlike what some copers say).

Last edited:
I might try to set location to asia just for the heck of it, but its not like im ever going there.
Heck I havent tried dating apps ever. Saw better looking inkwells get 0 matches and said to myself "why would you even bother".

You could still slay according to JBWcopers
Yeah sure, and I can be forgiven for "my" sins and go to heaven according to retarded christcucks, so what? That's why they're copers.