Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Cumskin roastie pepper sprays curry uber driver

I thought he was going to try and rape them or smthn, nope just toilets being toilets

Bet she wont even get any jail time, just a slap on the wrist from the (((system)))

I thought he was going to try and rape them or smthn, nope just toilets being toilets

Bet she wont even get any jail time, just a slap on the wrist from the (((system)))
It's a hate crime so she might witch-hunted.

would you like some peppers with your curry?

it wasn't pepper spray, it was india's finest cologne perfume and she was just trying to show him the scent

Me at jen
Season 1 Gun GIF

She almost overpowered the Curry. Pajeets are truly the weakest race, its over for them

They'll issue anti currycel sprays soon

one of the most low status subhuman jobs