Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Cumskin is weak insult

To koniec

To koniec

Goyim
★★★★★
Shitskin is way better insult, cause shit is way more disgusting than cum ( and to mention cum is beggining of the life while shit i very ending of the life )

Cum is see-through and smells like bleach perfect reference for white people.

Cum is see-through and smells like bleach perfect reference for white people.
doesn't matter cause shitskins smells awful like shit ( arabs and especially indians )
Shitskin, sandnigger, taconigger, wetback, currynigger, etc... Cumskin is hardly an insult, its barely worse than cracker, and cracker imo is a compliment since crackers hold the whip.

But then again its hard to insult an Aryan. The white man is so superior any and all insults are just shitskin and wishskin copes.
gook, chink even more also whites don't feel insecure like ethnics on this forums or blacks

None of these words are even insults just different words to mean the same thing.

What about pigskin?

maybe there is better sounding insults for whites in foreign languages but yea cumskin being the main insult thrown at whites here is pretty weak and tame.

What about pigskin?
worse but no one uses it and it the end ethnics have inferiority complexes and lust for whites than it's different ( it means that for them insulting whites is cope )

worse but no one uses it and it the end ethnics have inferiority complexes and lust for whites than it's different ( it means that for them insulting whites is cope )
The only way to insult whites online is by pushing the white genocide talking point and talking about how ethnics are cucking whites, and how Islam will take hold.

@ThoughtfulCel thoughts on this cope thread? :feelskek:

The only way to insult whites online is by pushing the white genocide talking point and talking about how ethnics are cucking whites, and how Islam will take hold.
kek 'ethnics cucking whites' no one white women wants ethnic men ( and it shows even your lust for white foids ( if you didn't have inferiority complex toward whites you would just love your own women ))

and even more doesn't help you that you live in their countries, cause your ancestors thought that would fucc wite wimmin
@ThoughtfulCel probably lusted over white women ( and live in western country )

Last edited:
kek 'ethnics cucking whites' no one white women wants ethnic men ( and it shows even your lust for white foids ( if you didn't have inferiority complex toward whites you would just love your own women ))

and even more doesn't help you that you live in their countries, cause your ancestors thought that would fucc wite wimmin
Saying this enrages white nationalists as even one inter-racial couple is too much for them to bear, white nationalists wouldn't be getting worked up over race-mixing if they actually didn't regard it as a common happening. Another way to enrage them online is by posting videos of non whites attacking whites and bullying them in school etc.

Saying this enrages white nationalists as even one inter-racial couple is too much for them to bear, white nationalists wouldn't be getting worked up over race-mixing if they actually didn't regard it as a common happening. Another way to enrage them online is by posting videos of non whites attacking whites and bullying them in school etc.

View attachment 382543
doesn't matter cause POC who post this are insecure about whites in first place
ehtnics hates white, but whites doesn't hate ethnics, cause it's despise them kek

Shitskin, sandnigger, taconigger, wetback, currynigger, etc... Cumskin is hardly an insult, its barely worse than cracker, and cracker imo is a compliment since crackers hold the whip.

But then again its hard to insult an Aryan. The white man is so superior any and all insults are just shitskin and wishskin copes.
hehehe based

View attachment 382543
dude that kid looks like hes 14. I would be pissed if this was a 14 yr old niglet and a 20 year old white guy doing this

Last edited:
Cummy was so bothered by being called a cumskin he decided to cope and make this thread. LMAO

2020 08 05 13 12 51

Shitskin is way better insult, cause shit is way more disgusting than cum ( and to mention cum is beggining of the life while shit i very ending of the life )

dunno why ethnics just don't move to ethnic countries ( i would't to move countries which doesn't want at all )
living between your is better than this multicultular dystopian shittole knows as west

ngl pretty much all people who postmaxx online about any race end up having inferiority complexes. There's a reason why you rarely see Chads obsessing over topics like race politics.

ngl pretty much all people who postmaxx online about any race end up having inferiority complexes. There's a reason why you rarely see Chads obsessing over topics like race politics.
most nationalist movements are fueled by incels tbh

Cumskins get called as such because they let a bunch of niggas cum all over their faces.

Let’s just call every whit person a Nazi :feelshmm:

I could not give a fuck if someone called me a cumskin. So? I’m white. That’s a good thing.

I could not give a fuck if someone called me a cumskin. So? I’m white. That’s a good thing.
Thats why nigger is such a powerful word. It reminds them of what they truly are.

I unironically wished I was born in some Kurdish tribe instead of this doomer dystopian slavic shithole. FeelsBadMan.

It fits with their level of degeneracy.

Cumskin seethe thread

most bitches swallow cum but they don't swallow shit. Checkmate

Am part native american so I just go bi what they said , paleface

Did the insult get to you?

All insults over internet are weak imo, or at least to me.

If someone insults you face to face then that carries a whole another thing.

A lot of times here it's not even used as an insult. I agree it's a pretty shitty one when it is used as an insult though.