Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious cultured nations

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
so I just arrived in Switzerland, and although I spent most of my life living in Europe, this is my first time back in about 5 years.

I thought it wouldn't be much of a culture shock because Asia is modern and everything, but the difference is crazy. the culture of the people, the way things are set up, its like every single thing bas been designed and executed by a high IQ person.

and don't even get me started on.how people Interract with each other, it's so professional and cultured. as for the looks is say 60% of people are normies with 10% each for truecel, incel,.chadlite, and Chad.

I seriously.am.convinced now once you go east of Kiev the people are a different, much less evolved race, and really they are not needed (except Japan, they are highly cultured).

How about man dating teen girls?

yeah but you have legal policies too, so as long as you mean girls of consenting age, then yeah fine.
Too high age of consent is degeneracy, serves only for females turning into whores

I fucking hate countries like switzerland, everyone seems so civilized, it's weird

I fucking hate countries like switzerland, everyone seems so civilized, it's weird
yeah but it makes a better society, happier people. better than a bunch of curries and rices playing stick in the mud

yeah but it makes a better society, happier people. better than a bunch of curries and rices playing stick in the mud
Yes but it seems unnatural. People are not supposed to be that civilized

Heard it's a very expensive country.

I've stayed in Austria for a couple months I had similar experience, culture is so different there.

i want to be crazi homeless joker in swiss

once i say to one old couple i have no bank acc and they give me money :lul: