Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [CULTURALLY-EDUCATEDCELS ONLY] Death of a Salesman Was Extreme BlackPill Literature

MENSA_IQcel

MENSA_IQcel

Banned
-
"Death of a Salesman" by Arthur Miller is the most blackpilled piece of literature I have ever read. For some background, Arthur Miller was an incel. He was short, ugly, weak looking, and spoke numerously about bullying while growing up. He did end up marrying Monroe (who later left him for a Chad) after statusmaxxing, and they only had sex ONCE. ONCE. Imagine marrying someone, they fuck you once, and then LEAVE. I mean it's better than we can get but BRUTAL. Also note in every picture of them together she's eyeballing other men. JFL.

Since no one likes my long detailed threads, I'll give a few paraphrased quotes in Death of a Salesman. The quotes are paraphrased to add context and to cut out unnecessary responses shorten the unnecessarily long ones.

"Bernard isn't really liked is he Biff? I thought so. He won't go very far in life let me tell ya. He can get the best marks in school he can get all A's get into all the fancy colleges but when it comes to the business world you'll be ten steps ahead of him ya here me? Why? Because you are LIKED! That's the golden rule in business, be liked, and you will never want! That's why I thank God everyday that you boys are built like Adonises. It's the man who makes an appearance in the business world is the man who gets ahead. No matter where you go you'll be loved!"

Guess who plays Bernard and guess who plays the two "Adonises". JFL... Also sidenote; Willy Loman (the father) always preferred Biff to Happy. Even with his two Chads, he treated Biff much better than Happy because he was better looking.

For your continence the link skips right to the scene where this is said.

Quote 2:

"Nothing I can't stand more than taking orders from these people. Customers and mangers are annoying alike. These are weak people, I could knock em out in one punch, but they get to tell me what do because I work for them. That's why I sleep with their girlfriends. So far I've slept with the fiances of three executives, I even attend their weddings"

Even in 1949 Arthur Miller KNEW betabuxxing wasn't going to get you anywhere LMAO. Women will marry you for the money but sleep with the Chad clerks and janitors.

There's more but I don't want my thread to be too long. Arthur Miller was a legitimate genius and excellent social critique. Keep in mind this was 1949 before social media and when foids put in a huge effort to seem pure.

Agreed, I always thought it was a great play. ‘A Streetcar Named Desire’ by Tennessee Williams is also a very blackpilled play about how beautiful women react to aging and Chad can get away with pretty much anything (even raping his wife’s sister) and she will still stay with him.

I almost prefer old stage plays, not sure why. I enjoy the snapshot of history you get I guess, though I like the fact the facets human nature remains constant and transcend the era of the piece’s writing.

- Even going back to Shakespeare the blackpill can still be observed in the social relationships of his plays (the racepills in Othello are utterly brutal.)

Last edited:
Never read it tbh i'm low iq

Agreed, I always thought it was a great play. ‘A Streetcar Named Desire’ by Tennessee Williams is also a very blackpilled play about how beautiful women react to aging and Chad can get away with pretty much anything (even taping his wife’s sister) and she will still stay with him.

I've read The Glass Menegerie by Tennessee Williams and to be honest I thought he was very very bluepilled. The story is about a Stacy-lite who can't find a guy because she's not "social" enough. Her mom was a Stacy who rejected a rich Chad to be with a broke factory worker because they had "true love", she later gets dumped. It ends with the Stacylite being rejected by a wageslave normie and she's left to remain single her whole life. VERY BLUEPILLED AND UNREALISTIC

I've read The Glass Menegerie by Tennessee Williams and to be honest I thought he was very very bluepilled. The story is about a Stacy-lite who can't find a guy because she's not "social" enough. Her mom was a Stacy who rejected a rich Chad to be with a broke factory worker because they had "true love", she later gets dumped. It ends with the Stacylite being rejected by a wageslave normie and she's left to remain single her whole life. VERY BLUEPILLED AND UNREALISTIC
Yeah I’m not a fan of it, check out streetcar I think you will like it. Stanley Kowalski is just you’re typical Chad and his wife Stella is mentally enslaved to him past the point where he can rape her sister Blanche and she will choose to send her sister to an asylum rather than believe he cheated on her.

Yeah I’m not a fan of it, check out streetcar I think you will like it. Stanley Kowalski is just you’re typical Chad and his wife Stella is mentally enslaved to him past the point where he can rape her sister Blanche and she will choose to send her sister to an asylum rather than believe he cheated on her.

I'll check it out, recommend the book or movie?

I'll check it out, recommend the book or movie?
I’d read the book first then watch the movie if you’re gonna do both.

Interestingly it was Marlon Brandi’s second ever role in film (Yes he plays Stanley Kowalski):

Attachments

• 1587937518340.jpeg
    1587937518340.jpeg
    27.3 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
I like both tbh, I think the book conveys the subtlety better but the movie does do a good job.

Interestingly it was Marlon Brandi’s second ever movie. (Yes he plays Stanley Kowlski):
View attachment 245783

I’d read the book first then watch the movie if you’re gonna do both.

I'll definitely watch it.

I'll definitely watch it.
You know what, you better read the book because I just rewatched the last scene of the movie and they totally cucked the ending by making Stella leave Stanley so they dumbed it down for a cud chewing audience, lol.. sorry about that!

Other than that it matches up pretty well I believe, has been a long ass time since I watched it.

You know what, you better read the book because I just rewatched the last scene of the movie and they totally cucked the ending by making Stella leave Stanley so they dumbed it down for a cud chewing audience, lol.. sorry about that!

Other than that it matches up pretty well I believe, has been a long ass time since I watched it.

I wonder ((who)) directed that movie.

This is us if we ascend. We would just be like Arthur. They will give us cheap bored sex and leave us for chad later on. There's nothing we can do. Our wishs will never leave our minds and become reality. We really were born to suffer.

I wonder ((who)) directed that movie.
Another great play is A Doll’s House by Henrik Ibsen, at the end Nora leaves her family (kids and all) behind because she realised her husband Torvald was nothing more than a betabuxx. In Germany (where the main base of Ibsen’s audience was) the ending was deemed too shocking at the time of release (1879) and so it was changed in theatres so that she would break down and decide to stay at the sight of her children. Ibsen was furious apparently, called it a ‘barbaric outrage’ and refused to see his own play performed live in Germany.

Another great play is A Doll’s House by Henrik Ibsen, at the end Nora leaves her family (kids and all) behind because she realised her husband Torvald was nothing more than a betabuxx. In Germany (where the main base of Ibsen’s audience was) the ending was deemed too shocking at the time of release (1879) and so it was changed in theatres so that she would break down and decide to stay at the sight of her children. Ibsen was furious apparently, called it a ‘barbaric outrage’ and refused to see his own play performed live in Germany.

Absolutely based.

Add Kafka's Metamorphosis to your list.

Miller is unrelatable and I'm already an oldcel in my mid-thirties. I can't relate to a supposed 50's americana nostalgia. I'm more appreciative of David Mamet, Martin McDonagh, and Neil LaBute.

That's interesting. I heard of him before

Here is it song form...

the greatest irony about this work is that everyone regards it as the epitome of "female empowerment", look that woman don't need no man :soy::soy:

when in reality it is just another blackpill, if a woman finds you boring she will leave you even if it makes no sense for her (and her children) in the long term because foids are low iq and don't know anything other than instant gratification and me me me. foids truly are heartless selfish pieces of shit.

the greatest irony about this work is that everyone regards it as the epitome of "female empowerment", look that woman don't need no man :soy::soy:
Indeed, his cynicism went right over their heads. Apparently ’empowerment‘ is justifiable even at the expense of one’s own children in this context.