Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cultural enricher caught with weapons on him in London

These cops should chill, it's their culture after all and you don't want to be racist towards other cultures, am I right?

These cops should chill, it's their culture after all and you don't want to be racist towards other cultures, am I right?
yes its true those bloody white cops are racist facists and bigots. They should respect his culture

Last edited:

Cultural enricher​

kek

bunch of fascist sons of whores. they should let that young black gentleman go!

The weird thing is ti's a fucking kitchen knife, if he kept it in a shopping bag and left the tag on it he could've just claimed he bought that knife at the store just now to cut chicken breast at one of the 17 kebab shops his family undoubtedly owns (to launder money).

The weird thing is ti's a fucking kitchen knife, if he kept it in a shopping bag and left the tag on it he could've just claimed he bought that knife at the store just now to cut chicken breast at one of the 17 kebab shops his family undoubtedly owns (to launder money).
He should’ve gotten a switch blade

Easier to hide
Yeah I guess but they check all their pockets. maybe if he kept it in his underwear or shoved up his ass.
I'm still very curious how things would go in my scenario where you just claim you're buying a kitchen knife.

Yeah I guess but they check all their pockets. maybe if he kept it in his underwear or shoved up his ass.
I'm still very curious how things would go in my scenario where you just claim you're buying a kitchen knife.
if you have the reciept then you ok.

That guy in the video is just dumb having a weapon on him knowing full well thats exactly what those cops are looking for.

if you have the reciept then you ok.
What if I say I lost the receipt? Like let's say I'm actually buying a kitchen knife for like 5 bucks I'm not exactly gonna care about the receipt, too lazy to bring it back and it's only 5 bucks. I don't think the cops could really arrest me for "buying" a kitchen knife without keeping the recepit.

That guy in the video is just dumb having a weapon on him knowing full well thats exactly what those cops are looking for.
If you're gonna walk around with a weapon in a country where they do these random searches sooner or later this will happen no? If you do a 180 as soon as you see a bunch of cops doing random searches I'm sure they'll follow you. So he has 2 options: don't have a weapon on you or take this risk. In his case he was gonna stab some white people at some point I'm sure so yeah just don't be a schizo and don't have a weapon on you, but for the average person I could see how the risk of being caught doesn't outweigh the reward of being able to defend yourself in this (((culturally enriched society))).

Last edited:
If you're gonna walk around with a weapon in a country where they do these random searches sooner or later this will happen no? If you do a 180 as soon as you see a bunch of cops doing random searches I'm sure they'll follow you. So he has 2 options: don't have a weapon on you or take this risk. In his case he was gonna stab some white people at some point I'm sure so yeah just don't be a schizo and don't have a weapon on you, but for the average person I could see how the risk of being caught doesn't outweigh the reward of being able to defend yourself in this (((culturally enriched society))).
Lol thats not life if you are forced to always be armed and ready to defend your life. London is a shithole in this regard.

Lol thats not life if you are forced to always be armed and ready to defend your life. London is a shithole in this regard.
Well it's more of a "just in case" thing. But yeah you couldn't pay me to live in London.

Well it's more of a "just in case" thing. But yeah you couldn't pay me to live in London.
yeah true, better safe than sorry. Youths in London stab first and ask questions later all because of a post code.

Just a kitchen knife