Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Cultural Appropriation REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
Fuck this bitch she doesn't understand anything about the struggle. Fuck this mockery, hope she gets raped and crucified. Just fucking lol at her version saying a chad wouldn't fuck her, she's a femoid any living guy would fuck. I know its a parody but still fuck her.

She needs death by 1000 cuts

Fucking bitch

Fuck this guy too. I want to rip his throat out so I don't have to hear his annoying British cuck voice talking about matters he knows nothing about.

Fuck this guy too. I want to rip his throat out so I don't have to hear his annoying British cuck voice talking about matters he knows nothing about.

I fucking hate British cucks, they are the most pussy whipped faggots ever

just the average retarded hoe doing what they do best. attention whoreing and being condescending while not knowing what the fuck they are talking about.

What a punchable whore.

We should rape her.

I wouldn't even rape her bitchy ass, I'd just kill (and maybe torture).

I wouldn't even rape her bitchy ass, I'd just kill (and maybe torture).
naw ill make her suffer by having to endure what I will presume to be my shitty sex moves lmao kek

i want to be inside her

i want to be inside her
file_name_9397.jpg

She looks like a degenerate whore.

Just lol at her thinking she has the right to make fun of us. Her male version is incel. Shes used as chads cumdumpster. Nobody wants to put a ring on her.