Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Cultmaxxxing?

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
Just join a cult and have sex with a brainwashed foid. There are definitely some crazy women there that will fuck anything JACK! Also, for those trad boys who aren't into all of that wishy washy eastern sex cultish stuff. There's a place in Siberia where people seem pretty trad, almost as if a guy is obligated to marry and have kids. Might move here, seems like a pretty good life.

I’ve said this before. I would love to be a cult leader. Guys like Gurdjieff used to fuck and impregnate a bunch of his students. Ascended iq.

Even in cults it's only chads and the cult leader that have sex, unless you build the cult yourself it won't happen, but to build a cult you have to either be chad or have a gurulook (being a curry could work if you have longhair + thick beard and are average+, being darkskinned is an advantage over being white unless chad)

Far Cry 5 Real Life

Join Aogiri Tree.

I think that cult leaders are Hyperspace IQ. Cults are such a great method of controlling a population. It has worked for decades. I have no sympathy for cult followers. If they believe in UFOs taking them to a different planet or whatever and they lose money or their livelihood because of it, they deserve it. Cult leaders are excellent psychopaths and I love it. I could only dream to develop my "social" skills even further. I have been learning the art of manipulation for years and am finally starting to get better at it. It is a thrill to manipulate stupid people for your own gain. I wouldn't become a cult leader because then the public knows your name and will keep an eye on you. I can only learn from their tactics and those from other psychopaths and con-artists in the shadows in order to further my goals.

I think that cult leaders are Hyperspace IQ. Cults are such a great method of controlling a population. It has worked for decades. I have no sympathy for cult followers. If they believe in UFOs taking them to a different planet or whatever and they lose money or their livelihood because of it, they deserve it. Cult leaders are excellent psychopaths and I love it. I could only dream to develop my "social" skills even further. I have been learning the art of manipulation for years and am finally starting to get better at it. It is a thrill to manipulate stupid people for your own gain. I wouldn't become a cult leader because then the public knows your name and will keep an eye on you. I can only learn from their tactics and those from other psychopaths and con-artists in the shadows in order to further my goals.
You're still a KV...
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Yeah, real Machiavellianism right there, buddy.

You're still a KV...
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Yeah, real Machiavellianism right there, buddy.
World is a rough place. Gotta take advantage of all opportunities in life. People have put me down for years. The only way to succeed is to use amoral methods.

World is a rough place. Gotta take advantage of all opportunities in life. People have put me down for years. The only way to succeed is to use amoral methods.
Good luck, then.

What's your alternative?
I genuinely wished you good luck, LMAO.
The alternative would probably be unleashing full zero inhibition upon the world.

I genuinely wished you good luck, LMAO.
The alternative would probably be unleashing full zero inhibition upon the world.
Oh. :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: I thought I picked up a tad of sarcasm there. Never mind then lmao

COPE COPE COPE

how do you manipulate people, id like to learn? also whats KV?

how do you manipulate people, id like to learn? also whats KV?
One easy trick I have learned is to ask for a small favor first. One that no one would refuse because it would be awkward as fuck. Something like, "Could you grab my coat? I'm brushing my teeth." Small favors can create an affection towards those asking for the favors. There are numerous psychological videos that can teach you more. There is hundreds of tricks that people don't ever catch on to. I would suggest looking up things like "How people manipulate you" and use what they say to your advantage.

Also, KV is Kissless Virgin lol.

One easy trick I have learned is to ask for a small favor first. One that no one would refuse because it would be awkward as fuck. Something like, "Could you grab my coat? I'm brushing my teeth." Small favors can create an affection towards those asking for the favors. There are numerous psychological videos that can teach you more. There is hundreds of tricks that people don't ever catch on to. I would suggest looking up things like "How people manipulate you" and use what they say to your advantage.

Also, KV is Kissless Virgin lol.

I'll look for some books thanks