Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cuddling with a foid.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
:( I just want to cuddle with my oneitis over

Yeah I want that too.

Will never happen and the longer I live, the more I am sure of this.

Almost all of my HS buds have already had ATLEAST a date. Me? Nothing. And I can only dream further and harder.

Even broke neet cels dream of love

Yeah I want that too.

Will never happen and the longer I live, the more I am sure of this.

Almost all of my HS buds have already had ATLEAST a date. Me? Nothing. And I can only dream further and harder.
Sad

Yeah forget that, if anything be wary of any cunt who's acting too much lovey dovey maybe she's about to shoot you and steal all you got, filthy women should be mowed down and not cuddled with, I bet they'd orgasm and wet the entire garden as they're getting mowed

Yeah forget that, if anything be wary of any cunt who's acting too much lovey dovey maybe she's about to shoot you and steal all you got, filthy women should be mowed down and not cuddled with, I bet they'd orgasm and wet the entire garden as they're getting mowed
Probably true. I live in my romantic fantasies then realize women are all fake whores.

Makes it even more depressing.

Me too

Maybe in another reality :fuk:

Geez, let the brocel have his moment man.:feelskek:

be consoled in the fact it wouldn't be worth it even if a foid wanted you they're base demons with no virtues:(