Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Cucktuber makes video on ER

He is not safe even in death of these cucks.

The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth .

the man suffering , hated , avoided , ridiculed , shamed and deep down everyone wanted him gone .

Trust me the " victims" of his ER attempt deserve what happened for them . They may never caused direct harm but trust me if they had the chance without any inconvenience that may hurt them "such being sent to jail " they will kill him FIRST before ER even attempt to . They are just cowards , wolves in sheep clothing , ER was just an honest man who have been hurt and lied to so much by those who cared for them . He took a risk without being prepared so that's why he was killed . This why everyone must be given help before losing it .

Last edited:
The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth .

the man suffering , hated , avoided , ridiculed , shamed and deep down everyone wanted him gone .

Trust me the " victims" of his ER attempt deserve what happened for them . They may never caused direct harm but trust me if they had the chance without any inconvenience that may hurt them "such being sent to jail " they will kill him FIRST before ER even attempt to . They are just cowards , wolves in sheep clothing , ER was just an honest man who have been hurt and lied to so much by those who cared for them . He took a risk without being prepared so that's why he was killed . This why everyone must be given help before losing it .
If cucks and whores had a button to kill all the incels without anyone knowing it was them, they would have pushed it years before ER went ER. Non chad hate started around when social media started being popular in 2008.

Won’t watch

If cucks and whores had a button to kill all the incels without anyone knowing it was them, they would have pushed it years before ER went ER. Non chad hate started around when social media started being popular in 2008.

Well, if it's not a really fucking brutal fact right here. If they really could, they would, no doubt on that.

Terrible video. They have their minds made up about ER so they do anything to help their agenda.

fucker gets a lot of views, mayb I should YouTubemaxx by making serial killer documentaries

The dude has prey eyes and a recession of a Norwood 2 forehead and a prey British accent. It never began for this clamy white pasty mutant. Did I mention the voice is a beta