Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media CuckTok is a good way to blackpill the youth

Reb337

Reb337

Recruit
★★
Even tho it mainly consists of normies, it gets used by a lot of teenager/children, just like many eyes have been opened about jews, democrats etc., many people will be blackpilled there. Not only because of all the foids, posting bullshit but also trough our work. We should really use it to spread the truth!

The message the Blackpill promotes is too extreme for Tiktok. AND as a avid Tiktok user (5 hrs+ weekly), there’s already a lot of BP sentiment going around.

Agreed it will be the number one way to spread the blackpill effectively. Blackpill content creators should post there though foids are already doing it for us to some extent. :feelshaha:

The message the Blackpill promotes is too extreme for Tiktok. AND as a avid Tiktok user (5 hrs+ weekly), there’s already a lot of BP sentiment going around.
Couldn't think of a more normie trait than identifying as an avid tiktok user jfl, how old are you

Couldn't think of a more normie trait than identifying as an avid tiktok user jfl, how old are you
5 years from now 90% pf active users will be the tiktok zoomers of now, take my word for it

5 years from now 90% pf active users will be the tiktok zoomers of now, take my word for it
Feels like it, every other post nowadays looks like its been written by some zoomer still in highschool. I thought the mods made it so under 18s could no longer join...

Feels like it, every other post nowadays looks like its been written by some zoomer still in highschool. I thought the mods made it so under 18s could no longer join...
people born in 2005 are 18 year olds now, it's only normal the way I see it.

regarding the matter of age, I want to vent by saying after reaching 25, I feel like getting closer to 30 is my death sentence :what:

TikTok is like any other social media that you kill hours of your day on. Hating on something popular doesn’t make you special. Drop your superiority complex over not using an app. It’s retarded.

TikTok is like any other social media that you kill hours of your day on. Hating on something popular doesn’t make you special. Drop your superiority complex over not using an app. It’s retarded.
You make the presumption that everyone spends hours a day on social media jfl. You sound even more of a normalfag

Online: 158d 12h 56m
I'm referring to places typical normfags congregate, Twitter, chink tok, instagram. soyddit. If you spend most of your time on those platforms than in my opinion you're an NPC, hence why im suspicious of an "avid tik tok user". Its pathetic.

I'm referring to places typical normfags congregate, Twitter, chink tok, instagram. soyddit. If you spend most of your time on those platforms than in my opinion you're an NPC, hence why im suspicious of an "avid tik tok user". Its pathetic.
Well, those sites have more content other than BP discussion. And I don’t want to become bored and depressed constantly viewing the same content

TikTok, twitter is fun because I never know what ill come across and I’m constantly learning . It’s how I found out about the BP. This site remains the same. I don’t use reddit or instagram

people born in 2005 are 18 year olds now, it's only normal the way I see it.

regarding the matter of age, I want to vent by saying after reaching 25, I feel like getting closer to 30 is my death sentence :what:
People shouldn't be born in 2005 that's disgusting they should all be born in 2000 or 2001 instead. Fucking 2005 fetuses are nasty.

Last edited:
Reddit is real life
TikTok is real life
YouTube is real life
Tinder is real life
Etc.

People don’t magically become an in-human version of themselves just because they’re acting through a digital platform.

Anonymity allows people to say the things they’re afraid to say in public

People shouldn't be born in 2005 that's disgusting they should all be born in 2000 or 2001 instead. Fucking 2005 fetuses are nasty.
I don't know about this but I will follow about it more. a subject about fetuses get my attention :what: